MPRI Employee Reviews

No room for Advancement
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Knox, KYFebruary 5, 2018
It was a good job for the time in my life that I was going to college, and not planning on making a career with the company. They offered minimal pay, and limited benefits.
Productive fun place
Tactical medical program director (Former Employee) –  VirginiaDecember 13, 2017
Just a job, like any other, see some cool places, work, make some money, travel, get some work done, had some fun, met some good people, met some others
Fast paced challenging sales job
United States Army Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAOctober 14, 2017
MPRI was a great organization to work for which recognized my military experience and compensated me well. The job was a test program offering its services to the United States Army.
Pros
Fast paced and challenging sales
Cons
None to mention
Supportive to a degree
Law Enforcement Professional (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 19, 2017
The bottom line is they answer to their share holders sometimes at the expense of their on the ground workers. Can sometimes forget who are the valuable assets
So So company
Mobile Training Team Planner/Analyst (Former Employee) –  KuwaitNovember 22, 2016
Grumpy old men in charge and have never spent time in combat but try to tell people who did multiple tours in Iraq/Afghanistan. The hardest thing in the world to change is old military way of thinking.
great contractor to work for
DIA-Collection Manager (Former Employee) –  Bolling Air Force BaseApril 5, 2016
Enjoyed the work experience and the culture set about by the employer. The compensation was good for the work required.
Pros
good compensation
Cons
healthcare
Very professional environment and work place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Middle River, MDSeptember 26, 2015
I loved working at MPRI. The pay was great i loved the envionment and having my own work space. I like the busy pace. I didnt have problems with any of my coworkers everyone was nice and helpful. My job provided great benifits as well a chance to advance
Pros
i loved dressing professional and casual for work, office partys, benifits bonuses
Great Company for veterans
Counter-Intelligence Reports Writer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VASeptember 17, 2015
My time with MPRI was fairly short of the contracts life, however I was able to use my multiple talents in multiple areas which enhanced my content with this position.
Pros
Solid Company
Cons
Lower Salary
Can you have too much military?
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAAugust 1, 2015
Good work, important work. Management consists mostly of retired military. The question is whether retired military can provide profitable guidance in a commercial game.
Pros
Good work
Cons
Lots of delegating, Lack of follow up.
Great company to work for as a military veteran
INSTRUCTOR WRITER/CONSULTAN (Former Employee) –  Frederdrickburg Va.July 11, 2015
MPRI (MILITARY PERSONNEL RESOURSE INC) is a company that was started by ex military personnel. It gave me the opportunity to use the skills I learned in the military and transition to a civllian workforce.
Productive and insightful company that takes advantages of its skilled and intelligent employees.
Team Chief, Team Leader (Former Employee) –  KuwaitApril 15, 2015
Employee driven company that creates an flexible platform for critical thinker's to thrive. The work could be long days in 120+ degree temperatures but the reward of seeing service members reinforce teamwork and accomplished those mission driven tasks were always worth it.
Pros
401k, promotions based on experience and hard work
Cons
120+ heat
Enjoyable work relationship with Military personnel
Border Operations Advisor (Former Employee) –  INMarch 12, 2015
Lived in a tgird world country on a Combat Out Post. Worked with Company Commander and Afghan Border Police. Learned all about being in the Army Again. Management was distant but helpful in the rear area. Military management was very supportive.
Had one partner from company and we worked well together.
Hardest part was getting Afghan Border Police to quit being corrupt.
Was helping in changing attitudes.
Director of Mentor Training (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAFebruary 21, 2015
MPRI no longer exists as a separate company, but when was active, it was a great place to work. Excellent leadership, benefits and atmosphere of success.
Pros
Quality of Life
Cons
Became a corporate entity
Job satisfaction
Chemical Agent Manager (Former Employee) –  Anniston, ALFebruary 11, 2015
This company was in contract work supporting the US Government at Anniston, Al. It was a serious and very dangerous work environment. The management was a former Warrant Officer and often thought he was still in the military. You were confined to a 4x4 cubicle and were not allowed to socialize with other contract employees.
great company
Law Enforcement Professional (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAFebruary 10, 2015
great company to contract over seas for great benefits and they have jobs inside the US also. the military also took care of us civilian law enforcement contractors
Outstanding
Recruiter for the United States Army (Former Employee) –  Boise IdahoJuly 20, 2014
Typical military BS,
Lots of cold calls on phone
Station commanders require and only assign out laying areas to civilian recruiters so lots of windshield time and long days
Pros
Great people
Cons
Long Days
Military friendly towards retiring veterans
Instructor (Former Employee) –  KuwaitApril 16, 2014
Great work experience and ability to travel abroad with job location
Accomplishment and Pride
C-IED SME/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Fort Irwin, CAMarch 4, 2014
MPRI is a very good company to work for. The management took very good care of the employees and the feeling of knowing that what your doing brings those soldiers back alive
Pros
all around good atmosphear
Cons
When your contract ends
good place to work for
Warehouseman/Security (Former Employee) –  Middle River, MDMarch 4, 2014
loading unloading trucks ,,,, receiving equipment into inventory but counts and smart system
Productive and fun lace to work lots of travel
Doctrine Developer (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJanuary 11, 2014
MPRI has a lot of professional employees I have ever had the opportunity to work with. The willingness to teach, coach, and mentor to excel to the next level is the best.
Pros
Great pay, Job stability, Great travel.
Cons
Contracts have to end.