MPW Industrial Services
57Below average

MPW Industrial Services Employee Reviews

United States294 reviews
Ask you to work all the time and go above and beyond, the higher management will blow smoke about promoting and raises. Need to replace account manager and it would be great
Pros
Lower level employees and hour lunch
Cons
Penny pinchers
Good place to work for, do not need experience to work for MPW, they will offer you training that is needed for the job description. Work can be pretty simple, sometimes hard.
Pros
Work
Cons
Hard Work
Long commute, unreliable management and irritable coworkers. Very clicky. Too many nerds. They do have food trucks come in once a month and a gym. Probably the only pros (food trucks are mostly garbage though).
It was a great job lots of learning the stuff they teach you is very ineligible and the people are good as well they watch you and you wach them it's all about teamwork there just like any other job
Everyone there is great to be around everyone helps each other out if you don’t get something right away there is always someone there to help you threw it
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
My experience with this company was good..however some days I wanted to say F this and quit on the spot but I worked with some good guys and have some funny memories working here I left on good terms in case I ever decide to return.
Pros
Get to travel often, decent pay, good coworkers
Cons
Management will play with your hours if you make them mad
It’s a good job if you like traveling and working long hours at $13 an hour. Has really good people to work with & all around a very good company to work for!
great job to start out to gain experience in operating or tech field but not a career job.you will learn a lot about different ways certain steel mills operates.management is terrible and need change.hardest part of my job as an operator are the trucks themselves because there not in the best shape.
Pros
you work within the steel mills and this job are located in other cites
Cons
you have to call between 5-7 to see if you are on the schedule for the next day and that is everyday
Fair coworkers fair supervisors and good working conditions and good equipment and good hoteles when Sent outof town and good travel pay and decind equipment for confind space
It was decent job. I never really had any issues. Only reason i dont work there now is because a new company was coming in to take over so I had to be layed off.
MPW is great and I would happily have continued working there if they were able to composate as well as other jobs in the Columbus, OH area. Note, you must wear a long sleeve shirt and tie, everyday except on Fridays; that includes in the summer.
Good company to work for, flexible, and good management. Works at different places around the united states of america, delivers happiness to other companies.
I liked that it was very versatile. They need better management and more steady work. Job security would be a plus. Make the hiring process more detailed
It is a drama filled environment and will stress you out bad. And supervisors are dating people on the same shift plus management let people get away with threating other people and dont fire them they don't follow policy it's all politics.
A company that hires mostly felons with a long list of criminal records was not the company for me. Often times you have people coming and going, I had people who only seem to know how to talk about drugs and drugs only. It was bad! I had people showing me where they had heroine track marks and I also had a man offer me suboxone over and over to telling him “No” over and over again to him saying he would put it in my water to writing out a statement on this man to him then getting away with it because he denied ever saying it and the next day he got a job promotion and with that job promotion came a big pay in crease by over $4.00 making way more than me. Too much drug activity at this company and too many people higher up with too big of criminal records for me to be around including a team leader that was charged for robbing a store att gunpoint
This company really is a good job to have just don't want to give u much pay or anything don't want to move u up or anything just want u to stay in one position
I started of being a technician,and in four months,I became a crew leader.Because of my ambition to do better in life and to make sure,everyone on my crew stayed safe.I gained more knowledge and experience!!
Horrible management, harassment, lack of leadership, they care about the company but not the people working for them. They will say anything but don't get hurt because it's your fault.
You start out at $12 an hour. They say if you want more money, you have to learn more. But if you get stuck doing a job. That they can't find nobody else to do. Then you're stuck in your stuck at that pay rate. There's no growth. Everything is petty. And if you're the low man on the totem pole It's just a matter of time before they push you out.
I worked as a supervisor and witnessed unethical behavior almost daily. They will terminate employees for reporting harrasment/discrimination or claiming an injury. They pay management well but the technicians are overworked and paid minimum wage even though the work is very dangerous.
Cons
I worked at MPW Industrial Services for 2 years. They are a family owned company. They reward thier employees according to the job the employee does thier job.
Pros
They reward a job well done
Cons
A lot of thier positions requires traveling.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MPW Industrial Services. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8