MPW Industrial Services Employee Reviews

It was a great place to learn diffrent things an meet all kinds of intersting people.
Janitor/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 9, 2019
It was a great place to work and the management trained me well with respect and it was a lot of fun with all kinds of differnt things to learn that was very challenging.
Not a fun place to work
Director (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 26, 2019
Very poor communications from corporate to employees in remote locations. Always felt I was on an island...very little support. There were many complaints of discrimination.
Overall a great group to work for.
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Hebron, OHJanuary 16, 2019
MPW is a growing company with a lot of ideas to advance their Industrial Cleaning relationships. Their Water Services group has a very nice offering that will help them advance across the US>
Pros
Remote work
Cons
limited advancement opportunity
Loved working at MPW. Friendly coworkers and great environment
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee) –  Hebron, OHJanuary 5, 2019
MPW had a great working environment and a lot of great people to work with. I learned so much in such a short time and always felt like I had been working there forever. Never got singled out or treated different for being new. Just got lots of help and went straight to work!
Pros
Some free lunches, able to leave for lunch, flexible with appointments
Cons
Nothing I really found was bad. I loved my job
mpw
Steel Mill Laborer (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 4, 2019
mpw is an ok job.. working in the mill doing water blasting vacuuming. short on work hours to many people not enough work for employees. haveto call in everyday
Pros
hour break
Cons
short on work
It was a good fun place to work With lots of opportunity to move up if you want o
Line Worker / maintenance (Former Employee) –  East Liberty, OHDecember 18, 2018
I really liked it there . I had the opportunity to grow there from just a line worker. To a maintenance supervisor within a few months because of my drive an hard working
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Short breaks
safety is main priority
Technician (Current Employee) –  Steubenville, OHDecember 10, 2018
safety is the number one priority great supervisors progressive fast paced workplace lots of hands on training great coworkers full staff very competitive
Pros
safety is number 1
Cons
stressful
MPW Industrial Services
Technician (Current Employee) –  Rockport, INDecember 5, 2018
MPW Industrial Services is a fantastic place to work at. Although it is fast pace it’s still a great job to have and a company to be proud of working for. I would recommend anyone looking for a job to apply here because they are a fantastic company to work for.
Mpw
Union Laborer (Current Employee) –  Charleston, WVDecember 4, 2018
Travel a lot but all expenses are paid. 70 plus hours a week so you make decent money while working. Only downside is not knowing when the next job will come after you get home.
Bad place to work if you want to have a good family life
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Hebron, OHDecember 2, 2018
Good for experience that’s it the management is not good there is no communication with them and there is a $24 and hour cap on your salary that they never tell you about! And there are guys who have been there for 30 years and still haven’t made it to the $24 cap. The only good position there would be higher management other than that everyone there is considered expendable

Want to know more about MPW Industrial Services?

Ask a question
This place was h###.
Laborer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Rockport, INNovember 25, 2018
I busted my BUTT off and had lazy people work with me. Including the boss I worked for was lazy and set in his truck all day and talked to his girlfriend on the phone and smoke cigarettes all day. And he was not helpful to when we needed supply's.
Pros
No pros for this place.
Cons
Everything is cons about this place.
Good
Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 19, 2018
For people who love working on electrical things. Pipes and other. Also it’s good for people who love working together as a team. A lot of team assignments that get signed on the job
It’s okay place to work.
Cleaning Technician (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHNovember 16, 2018
Just prepare to work with no set schedule on a short notice. You have to call in everyday to get your schedule and your responsible to keep track of your hours or else you’ll might come up short on your paycheck.
Pros
Can work as much as you would like.
Cons
Over worked.
Terrible Management
Blaster (Former Employee) –  Dublin, VANovember 9, 2018
Awesome job terrible management. First job I actually liked doing and I was the best they had for the nearly 8 months i was there. If they could implement some solid non lying supervisors and Account Management employee, I would have stayed. Instead I was accused of trying to steal. This was conjured up by an individual that can't say two words without one of them being a lie. The situation needed to be looked at and evaluated better and the true guilty one would have been exposed. If they would remove two individuals from the Volvo plant in Dublin Virginia I would say that it's the best job in southwest Virginia,but that will never happen.
Pros
Hour lunch, Fun job
Terrible
Laborer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Steubenville, OHNovember 8, 2018
Terrible they had there favorites was treated unfair terrible pay horrible bosses probably the worst I’ve been treated not enough hours maybe it’s different now
Poor management and no communication
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 7, 2018
The pay was good and I enjoyed working with the field techs. Management was poor and no communication. Didnt care about the guys in the field working. Have you work 12 to 16 hours and then try to have you drive home or some where else and then get up early in the morning with hardly any sleep. Branch manager was very disrespectful and non caring for the guys working in the field and was very difficult to get ahold of. The work was physical and stressful but working with the field guys was alot of fun. The benefits are good and fair.
Pros
Benefits are good
Cons
Poor management and no communication
fun if able to travel
Operator (Former Employee) –  Hebron, OHNovember 4, 2018
hard work normally in hot dangerous working conditions, but safety is the number one goal. always learning a new skill. top quality equipment. the pay compensates for the dangers of job
Fast paste, productive
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Chillicothe, OHOctober 28, 2018
It was ok but didnt pay enough only $8.30 an hr n didnt work out w my scheduling.it was a very fast paste job and kept me busy....I didnt really work there long enough though because of the pay and my scheduling....
productive
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Gaston County, NCOctober 22, 2018
great working environment , I enjoyed the traveling from State to state. Meeting new people creating better work opportunity for myself as well as others.
Productive and people was out going.
Assembler, cleaning (Former Employee) –  East liberty ohioOctober 8, 2018
MPW was a great job. I loved learning new things and working with the People around me. It was a productive invierment and Honda associates was prosociel...I never had any problems with anyone..It's a good starter job for some people.
Pros
Good team efferts..
Cons
Poor comunication skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MPW Industrial Services. Our community is ready to answer.