MRO Corporation Employee Reviews

stressful
ROI Specialist (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSSeptember 18, 2018
The job sounded wonderful with the interview, but the reality was that you were told different things by different people, The management was never available in person, and when you called or sent an e-mail it could sometime be days before you got a response. The expectations grew over the course of the work, and you never knew what was going on. Not a place that instilled a culture of career, or stability.
Pros
benefits were okay
Cons
management
Stay away
ROI Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mro corpJanuary 23, 2019
Absolutely horrible work environment. Pay and benefits are awful. No respect or gratitude from management you are just a seat filler. I don't know why they have area managers because you NEVER see them. If you know what's good for you stay away.
Worst company I’ve encountered
ROI Specialist (Former Employee) –  MichiganJanuary 29, 2019
I can’t say enough bad things about this company. Management was nothing more than inexperienced, uneducated people who gossiped and manipulated their way around the office. It was the worst management I’ve ever encountered and was appalled at their “professionalism” . The company does not care about their employees at all and it really shows in their turnover rate. On top of that, management has no idea what their doing and it was completely comical to watch...
Pros
Compensation
Very stressful, unorganized environment
N/A (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PAJanuary 28, 2019
Management is horrible, very immature, “catty” mentality, no proper training. No proper back-up in place. They expect you to work over 10 hours a day, there’s no work-life balance at all! I would not recommend them to anyone. There is no confidentiality, specially in the HR area. They talk about everyone’s personal/private business on an open floor with no ragards to who is around or listening.
Pros
Cons
Everything an employer should not do/say
Worst Management I have EVER experienced!
ROI Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PAOctober 1, 2018
This is the worst company I have every worked for! The management is something you'd see in a high school movie. They pick favorites and if you aren't chosen, they make you feel like you don't matter. It's very clicky, gossip filled, rumor filled, catty, and just immature! You get told to not talk to your co workers because you don't want to disrupt others work. Yet your MANAGER scolds you if you don't talk to them. It's just a horrible place to work. I would highly avoid this place like it's the black plague! I am just patiently waiting for another job opportunity to arise so I can leave.
Benefits
Relaxed and friendly enviroment
Medical Records Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PAJanuary 14, 2019
MRO wad a great company to work for. They provided adequate training for required responsibilities. Management was great, and everyone was very friendly.
Poor Management/Environment
ROI Specialist (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 11, 2019
MRO has very poor management and they do not value their employees. I have never seen management speak badly about others the way this company does. They cause drama by speaking about employees to other employees and its truly sad. Also, the lack of training is mind-boggling. I left because I was being forced to do things that breach HIPAA. Couldn't risk it. I would NOT join this company.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything Else
Dont work for this company
ROI Specialist (Former Employee) –  MRO CorporationDecember 5, 2018
This company has by far been the WORST company i have ever worked for in my entire life! From the first day on the job it was horrible until the day i left! The office is gossip filled, unprofessional behavior and favoritism. When problems came up, upper management does nothing about it but gossip about you with whoever you complain about. I was so unhappy and stressed going to work everyday. If you have a family emergency or you are sick, they want you to still commit to doing their job and neglect family. Please stay away from this company
Stressful
ROI Specialist (Current Employee) –  KOP PANovember 5, 2018
Knew it was a high paced atmosphere but the stress level is ridiculous. EVERYTHING is high priority....Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Not to mention the lack of "memory" from management. Dont be surprised if instructed to do something and 2 weeks later get reprimanded for doing so. They wont remember they told you. Now your "out of control" and making decisions. God help you if it was verbal because now you have no documentation. If your "in" with management, you can do whatever you want. When it isnt addressed, team will start to leave and your understaffed AGAIN. Numbers is all that matters, not ensuring that the ones that do stay get compensated and appreciated. Not committed to hiring and keeping staff. Hanging in until another job comes thru...at which point, I'm sure a case will be built against me once i hand in my resignation. And make sure you dont talk to co workers, another no-no. Dont want others to know the shadiness. You cant trust anyone because you will get stabbed. Middle school. Not worth the aggravation.
Pros
Good employees....just caught up in a mess
Cons
Management....doesn't care enough
Good, but not Great
Decline to say (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PAFebruary 11, 2018
Work days are typically long and stressful as MRO is a fast growing company whose growth is outpacing its ability to hire. In my time there I've learned a great deal about various technologies, and I'm appreciative of that.

Management is a bit too focused on wringing every penny of productivity out of its workforce, leaving little downtime and relief from the stress. The culture borders a little bit on fear, as everyone's afraid to speak out regarding the long hours and high expectations of worker productivity; however, despite that, everyone there is friendly and helpful and working there can still be enjoyable and rewarding.

The hardest part of the job is being constantly understaffed and dealing with an insurmountable project workload. The most enjoyable part of the job is the variety of things I've been able to do.

MRO wants to be better and management is trying to improve, it just seems that they sometimes can't see the forest for the trees.
Not very well
RIO Specialicist (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaJuly 10, 2018
I left my job with MRO without another job awhile. The management was very bad about discrimination about age, disability, color. So this still goes on.
Mro
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 11, 2018
Great place to work if you get the opportunity, management is great and very fair. Pay at this job is spectacular they take care of you how your supposed to. Drive time is also paid for.
Not originzed
ROI Specialist (Current Employee) –  Garland, TXNovember 12, 2018
The Garland Manager is always at anithee site and Ft Wiorth Manager who is a RN has no clue about ROI. Not enough employees for work that needs to be done
wonderful people great company
Release of Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaOctober 18, 2018
answering phones releasing records. faxing typing uploading records.working well with other dealing with patients hippa laws and protecting records all the time.
Can't beat the flexibility
ROI Specialist (Current Employee) –  MichiganMay 30, 2018
MRO has clients all over the country so for facility staff, relocating is doable. Flexing scheduled time is allowed (e.g. coming in early to leave early, making up hours on different days of the week, etc.) so it's a great option for a student like me to work around classes. My only complaint is that employees have to do A LOT to get any sort of recognition and productivity is a really the main focus of management. It also never really feels like your job is particularly safe and, depending on the location, there is high turn around and people getting let go is not uncommon.
Worst place ever!
Roi specialist (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYApril 30, 2018
Would give 0 stars if I could.Management is incompetent.I was at the job no less than a week before I could tell the company didn't know what they were doing.Even though they claim to be around for 15 years. They give you hardly any training and you are left to fend for yourself
Pros
Worked in a hospital
Cons
Lack of hours to complete assignments
Great Company!
ROI Specialist (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaApril 28, 2018
MRO is a great company! I was recently hired on to work for them as a ROI Specialist and I couldn't be happier with my position. Management is awesome and always available if you have questions or need assistance. Coworkers are great and work well as a team to complete tasks. Training was comprehensive and prepared me to do my job well from the first day. I hope to stay with MRO for a long time!
Cons
Wonderful people to work with, very stressful environment.
Finance Clerk (Current Employee) –  Audubon, PAJanuary 17, 2018
Very stressful and fast paced working environment. Understanding and general apathy from upper management to address the staffing needs is a big factor. Also, a lack of understanding between managers and their employees with regard to the type of skills/time needed to complete tasks creates tension and managers telling people to do things in a way that are faster, but not more accurate creates friction on a constant basis.
On a good note, the boots on the ground people are generally fantastic and there is a strong sense of camaraderie within the departments.
Pros
Decent PTO, good people to work with
Cons
Management doesn't understand needs of department, bad work/life balance.
Productive place to work
Release of Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COJuly 5, 2018
Never really saw a manager all that often. Was the only one working in my position no one was ever hired back on to help with coverage. Job became mundane.
Great Place to work
Certified Release of Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PAOctober 30, 2017
Plenty of advancement and a nice to work. Management is very nice. There is always new opportunities coming up. Overtime is far and few but other than t, I like ithat
Pros
Free coffe
Cons
No breaks, only a 30 min lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MRO Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.