MSI Universal Employee Reviews

4.8
Ratings breakdown
A Great Company
Program Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Eustis, VAApril 2, 2018
I recently started working with MSI Universal and they are amazing. They respond quickly, communicate frequently, check in often, utilize technology, and do their best to help in any way they can. They advocate professional development and advancement, they pay well, and have great benefits. I highly recommend working with MSI Universal.
Family oriented environment with low stress
Human Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDJanuary 6, 2017
A great group of folks works for this company. CEO knew everyone by name and was proactive in employee growth. The job offered training off site to encourage employee retention and growth.
Pros
Casual dress environment, flexible work schedule
Great opportunities to grow and learn
Sr. Network Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDAugust 30, 2014
Great organization, lots of hands on experience. Focus on customer support and balancing the needs of the business. Family first and management has a can do mentality as it relates to client services. Enjoy the leadership and feel apart of the decision making process as it relates to client and organization.
Excellent work environment, fun and friendly staff
Part Time Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDJanuary 14, 2014
I was a part time receptionist and worked six hours for three days a week. There was never a hard day for me, although I wasn't as involved in their projects as any full employee. Management was excellent, as were my co-workers. It was very easy to adjust to a new work environment, easy to fit in with everyone on staff. The hardest part of the job was the time between contracting projects when there was nothing to do. I got excited every time someone gave me a task, never complained. The work I did was completely stress free and greatly appreciated. I did all the little things that the staff didn't have time for, helped them focus on their bigger jobs.
Pros
relaxed environment, stress free work
Cons
often slow work