MTA New York City Transit Careers and Employment
- Company size11 to 50
- IndustryTransportation & Logistics
Salary estimated from 156 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
Employees at MTA New York City Transit have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 66 questions about working at MTA New York City Transit. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from MTA New York City Transit employees.
Insights from 146 Indeed users who have interviewed with MTA New York City Transit within the last 5 years.
There was no interview mostly called in after taking test then verify licence. After that's complete you would have to start the paperwork, photo id and training.
Criminal record Driving Experience
They asked, ''if a car is hit in the quarter panel, how do you reair it?'' They also had me read off a prepsol can and later questioned me on what actions will I take if a drop of that chemical/ prepsol made contact with in my eyes.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- MTA New York City Transit