MTI America Employee Reviews

Fun work place
Reservation Agent (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLMarch 18, 2019
Amazing staff and a job that offers improvement
Productive and very busy
Great work place
Good management team
Easy to understand
Reasonable
Great
Employed over 3 years at MTI
TEAM LEAD, COMPLEX CARE (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLMarch 7, 2019
I started working at MTI in Sept 2015, I have been promoted 3 times over during this period, with substantial pay raises. Hard work will get you where you want to be.MTI is a growing company with bright future. It's hard work, but rewarding. I definitely recommend this employer.
Pros
Great people to work with
great work place
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLFebruary 18, 2019
when I arrived at MTI a year and a half ago from working at a fortune 500 company for 8yrs I was very concern I was not going to be able to adapt quickly to the company but my peers and management helped me and guided me to succeed. I have been promoted 4 times since I have been with the company and im very honored they always promote within and the environment is great. MTI treats employees wonderful from paid lunches to events to bonuses when the company is doing well. management is great,friendly environment makes it feel like a second home. I would recommend anyone to work at this company I am happy to be here and hope to last long and grow more with the company
Pros
atmosphere, pay, bonuses, benefits
Great Place to work
DME Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLFebruary 18, 2019
MTI is an overall great company to work for. There is always room for growth/advancement.The employees and atmosphere are very friendly and welcoming.
Pros
Great work/life balance
Cons
Parking
Good company
Driver (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLFebruary 2, 2019
I worked as a vendor . I transported Workman's Comp patients to doctors and therapy appointments in my car. I was paid a mileage rate on a per job basis. The rate was far better than other companies I had worked for. My brother is also a driver there.
Pros
Good pay rate
Cons
You get paid a month after the job is done.
Nice Place to work
Denial Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLOctober 24, 2018
Management is great.. company is family oriented. CEO is very respectful and always says hello to everyone. this company was just too far from my residence,
Pros
Family Oriented Work Place
Cons
High Turn Over
Workplace Culture
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLAugust 22, 2018
Company is too segregated. Management upstairs wants to dictate to employees downstairs about petty stuff. Too many positions are filled with overpaid employees who don’t do anything.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Una Gran empresa pero solo me ofrecen medio tiempo
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJuly 23, 2018
Recoger a pacientes en sus casas y llevarlos a su cita con el medico y luego llevarlos a su casa.
Things they need to improve
Senior Agent, California - Translation Department (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLMay 13, 2018
It is a goo place to start, but when reaching a certain point there is no more advancement in the career. Also, they worry so much in increasing the number of employees that forget to give a raise to the employees that have been loyal to them for years. I think they should keep in mind those that create profit and increase business for the company.
Don’t waste your time.
Home Health Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLMay 10, 2018
I really regret agreeing to work for this company. I had two job offers and accepted MTI. I worked here for a few months and if one person doesn’t like you start looking for new employment. There’s a lot of uneducated people working here so the training is poor. Consider yourselves warned.
Pros
It’s a growing company
Cons
Poor training
Uber probably will be better
Independent Contract Driver (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 15, 2018
Indepedent driver contractor position does not guarantee trips but it is ridiculous that rides are scheduled last minute for a passengers that scheduled trip week in advance.Passengers request your service but they give to others ?
Pros
Set your own schedule
Cons
Not enough trips, No direct deposit
a great and fun place to work
premium specialist (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJanuary 12, 2018
The reason I worked for this company for over a decade, is because of the management team, and the great co-workers I had the honor of working with. Every day was a learning experience, and they were always willing to teach. Customer service was our number one priority. The one thing I enjoyed most was giving back, to my customers, and coworkers. HR has always gone above and beyond to assist me in whatever capacity i needed.
Pros
free lunches; give aways
Cons
no vision coverage
MTI is fast pace environment
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLDecember 22, 2017
At the time i worked with the company it was still new and building new management. I worked very closely with the CEO of the company and ensure the sales staff was up to date on marketing supplies
MTI needs to improve their management team
Spanish Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 10, 2017
MTI needs to improve their management team. There are issues on the company that must be fixed immediately. I have the worst experience with Florida financial manager. She is rude unprofessional and very nasty. Most of the management team are willing to work with you, but for some reason, they take way too long to resolve the problems. Drivers must have an app that would be tracked their milages, trip information and deposit the money right away after the trip is completed. Direct deposit must be included because a late check is a big issue. If all this get resolve I think they would do a pretty good job with the rest.
the hardest part is driving for long periods
Driver (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 1, 2017
It is a profit company low salary excellent with the flexible schedule for mothers with small children unfortunately not a dependable source of employment
Transporting people
Transporter (Current Employee) –  FloridaOctober 6, 2017
You must have a second income if you want to work for this company. Its great for retirees. You never know what trips they are going to give you. They call at the last min to give you a trip, like you don't have anything else to do.
Cons
They call at the last min to give you a trip
Quick process but slow pay.
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 4, 2017
This is a job for someone who doesn't need to depend on this income to survive. We recuiting driver every detail needs to be included in the conversation. It would've been nice not to receive so many calls from the dispatcher everyday. If it was a problem the driver or the passager would've called.
Pros
Meeting nice people
Cons
Having to supply your on gas and not enough work.
Case Management
Call Center Authorizations Manager (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLAugust 5, 2017
Managing workman's compensation cases, and over seeing their medical care and referrals. maintaining case files and for clients. Setting up case file loads to insurance adjusters for the use of the injured worker's case file.

Learned a lot about the ins and outs of the health care system.
Pros
Close to Home
Cons
Loud Call center
It fun you travel different areas
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJuly 25, 2017
I enjoy the work i do most of all getting clients to there appointments meeting different people.I love being independent lookn to own my own transportation business thères alot people who need rides not able drive exspecially elderly people.
Awesome Company!
Telephonic Interpreter/ Translations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLMay 8, 2017
I have been with this company for almost 5 years and I can honestly say this is one of the best companies I have ever worked for. I don't know why so many reviews speak poorly about management. In the years I have been here the management team has demonstrated nothing but fair treatment to all the staff. They always have an open door and are willing to help with any issue. The staff is great and all come together as a team to get things done. Overall this is a great company to work for. Your growth is determined on your merit as anywhere else. If you want a stable company to work for MTI is definitely it.
Pros
Great Staff+, atmosphere, benefits, long lunch
Cons
No vision insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MTI America. Our community is ready to answer.