MTI America Employee Reviews

Una Gran empresa pero solo me ofrecen medio tiempo
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJuly 23, 2018
Recoger a pacientes en sus casas y llevarlos a su cita con el medico y luego llevarlos a su casa.
Things they need to improve
Senior Agent, California - Translation Department (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLMay 13, 2018
It is a goo place to start, but when reaching a certain point there is no more advancement in the career. Also, they worry so much in increasing the number of employees that forget to give a raise to the employees that have been loyal to them for years. I think they should keep in mind those that create profit and increase business for the company.
Don’t waste your time.
Home Health Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLMay 10, 2018
I really regret agreeing to work for this company. I had two job offers and accepted MTI. I worked here for a few months and if one person doesn’t like you start looking for new employment. There’s a lot of uneducated people working here so the training is poor. Consider yourselves warned.
Pros
It’s a growing company
Cons
Poor training
Uber probably will be better
Independent Contract Driver (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 15, 2018
Indepedent driver contractor position does not guarantee trips but it is ridiculous that rides are scheduled last minute for a passengers that scheduled trip week in advance.Passengers request your service but they give to others ?
Pros
Set your own schedule
Cons
Not enough trips, No direct deposit
a great and fun place to work
premium specialist (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJanuary 12, 2018
The reason I worked for this company for over a decade, is because of the management team, and the great co-workers I had the honor of working with. Every day was a learning experience, and they were always willing to teach. Customer service was our number one priority. The one thing I enjoyed most was giving back, to my customers, and coworkers. HR has always gone above and beyond to assist me in whatever capacity i needed.
Pros
free lunches; give aways
Cons
no vision coverage
MTI is fast pace environment
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLDecember 22, 2017
At the time i worked with the company it was still new and building new management. I worked very closely with the CEO of the company and ensure the sales staff was up to date on marketing supplies
MTI needs to improve their management team
Spanish Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 10, 2017
MTI needs to improve their management team. There are issues on the company that must be fixed immediately. I have the worst experience with Florida financial manager. She is rude unprofessional and very nasty. Most of the management team are willing to work with you, but for some reason, they take way too long to resolve the problems. Drivers must have an app that would be tracked their milages, trip information and deposit the money right away after the trip is completed. Direct deposit must be included because a late check is a big issue. If all this get resolve I think they would do a pretty good job with the rest.
the hardest part is driving for long periods
Driver (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 1, 2017
It is a profit company low salary excellent with the flexible schedule for mothers with small children unfortunately not a dependable source of employment
Transporting people
Transporter (Current Employee) –  FloridaOctober 6, 2017
You must have a second income if you want to work for this company. Its great for retirees. You never know what trips they are going to give you. They call at the last min to give you a trip, like you don't have anything else to do.
Cons
They call at the last min to give you a trip
Quick process but slow pay.
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 4, 2017
This is a job for someone who doesn't need to depend on this income to survive. We recuiting driver every detail needs to be included in the conversation. It would've been nice not to receive so many calls from the dispatcher everyday. If it was a problem the driver or the passager would've called.
Pros
Meeting nice people
Cons
Having to supply your on gas and not enough work.
Case Management
Call Center Authorizations Manager (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLAugust 5, 2017
Managing workman's compensation cases, and over seeing their medical care and referrals. maintaining case files and for clients. Setting up case file loads to insurance adjusters for the use of the injured worker's case file.

Learned a lot about the ins and outs of the health care system.
Pros
Close to Home
Cons
Loud Call center
It fun you travel different areas
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJuly 25, 2017
I enjoy the work i do most of all getting clients to there appointments meeting different people.I love being independent lookn to own my own transportation business thères alot people who need rides not able drive exspecially elderly people.
Awesome Company!
Telephonic Interpreter/ Translations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLMay 8, 2017
I have been with this company for almost 5 years and I can honestly say this is one of the best companies I have ever worked for. I don't know why so many reviews speak poorly about management. In the years I have been here the management team has demonstrated nothing but fair treatment to all the staff. They always have an open door and are willing to help with any issue. The staff is great and all come together as a team to get things done. Overall this is a great company to work for. Your growth is determined on your merit as anywhere else. If you want a stable company to work for MTI is definitely it.
Pros
Great Staff+, atmosphere, benefits, long lunch
Cons
No vision insurance
Management ruins the job
Phone Operator (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLApril 19, 2017
managers dont know how to manage adults they treat employees as if it were a highschool. Also HR is NOT involved, helpful, or even friendly! Its not worth it if you ask me.
Pros
Free lunch occasionally coworkers are team players
Cons
Everything else
Great team
Network Developer (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLApril 11, 2017
Great atmosphere. Teamwork. Big focus on providing excellent service. All work hard and help each other. The call volume while having several other duties to perform, can be difficult.
Pros
Great team to work with
Cons
Pay should be higher.
Great place to work!
Transportation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLMarch 31, 2017
Excellent company to work for, benefits were great, Managers are awesome as well as the Directors, they were supportive and encouraged suggestions. They Truly made me feel part of a team /family. Good training and advancement. Too bad I had to move.
Pros
coworkers & management
Cons
Pay could be higher.
Not a secure source of income
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLMarch 16, 2017
Management need to find ways to train better for their company for temps just coming aboard because the training is terrible my advice is don't start with this company if you are a temp the turnover will leave you jobless and no one cares long as they have there jobs.
Pros
Pay
Cons
No job security
Bad
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLFebruary 27, 2017
Management thinks they are better than any employee
They need to understand that thanks to the employee they look good and things are done because of us
False sense of Security as far as actual pay dates .
Driver (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYFebruary 23, 2017
Nothing to appreciate.They gave fake promises.
To payroll Pay out dates nothing worked out as per they said, salary is completely unknown as to amount, closure procedure.Nothing was followed up. Complete cheating in Payroll management. Also Lack of Sincerity from Managment.
Pros
Great cleints
Cons
No reimbursement for fuel/gas & toll.
Great work place
account spealist (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJanuary 24, 2017
Great people to work for. I've been working with this company for 13 years now and its been a great experience. I've learned a lot from the company. The hardest part about the job is dealing with adjusters and case managers. The most enjoyable part is working with a great team of people who become your family.
Pros
team work
Cons
supervision

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MTI America. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about