Mullinax Ford Employee Reviews

Great environment for financial growth
Sales & Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Apopka, FLFebruary 27, 2019
My time at Mullilnax Ford taught me that hard work, persistence, and great customer service pays off every time. The more people you are in front of the better chance you have of making a sell and increases your likeability among customers. This essentially will drive you to work harder. If you quit after the first no there will be very little growth.
The management was patient and understanding. The hardest part of the job was learning all the paperwork, however, this should not be much of a problem for a skilled worker. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people from different cultures and backgrounds every day and sharing life perspectives.
Good place except...
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Apopka, FLFebruary 1, 2019
I enjoyed Mullinax at first. My quicklane manager was a great guy and someone I truly respect and would work for again. What made me leave was the upper management. The main shop service manager, who was over everyone else, was not encouraging to anyone in the quicklane and did not help in any way for job growth.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Upper management
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Lakeside Green, FLDecember 19, 2018
It was a good company but management wasn’t involved as much as it should be. More employees are needed to have full functionality. The hours were good and the location was good
Great
Finance Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 31, 2018
I love working for the company the company is a great company. Their compensation traded I’ll be employed with respect the only reason I left the company and a management position. Which is company nothing but the best the one price is a great way to sell cars
Good
Cons
Not much for incentive or pay
Used Vehicle Reconditioning Tech (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WAJuly 27, 2018
pay for tons of tools on a close to minimum wage pay scale, with promise of schooling with no delivery. worked through breaks on most days. wasted a year and 9 months of my life with this company
i did learn new things though sheer work, but no formal class room education as promised.
Pretty good
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Olympia, WAMarch 22, 2018
Low commission . If you have not been here 10 years you won't do that great. The most your gonna make on selling a new car is 375 and they hand out cash
Stressful self serviving enviroment
Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WAMarch 12, 2018
Managment looks out for itself. No room for moving up in company. Understaffed in some areas and unwilling to hire more personel. Very hectic at times and due to this some departments stay way past closing.
Look elsewhere.
Office Staff (Former Employee) –  Apopka, FLFebruary 2, 2018
I worked there for a short time last year in the office. I knew right away it was a pretty toxic environment. You are pressured to work through lunch to keep up with the ridiculously enormous amount of work for one person, and yet this million dollar company does not even provide drinking water. The women in the office are immature and gossip about each other openly. They praise themselves on their pay rate, but you are doing the work of what should be several people, so it's not enough. They post job ads frequently, there is a reason it is a revolving door.
Decent place to work
Automotive Technician (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLJanuary 23, 2018
Ok place to work but I was provided basic training which prevented me from advancing to higher positions and the service manager can become inpatient at times and can be disrespectful to his employees. The service advisers are ok but will walk all over you if given a chance.
Pros
Cons
Everything mentioned above
Fun and productive place
Admisitrative Assistant Service Dept (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WAJanuary 17, 2018
I always enjoyed coming to work and working with my cio workers. I knew my job well so it did not make my day difficult. Management was awesome they care about their employees
Pros
long lunches
Cons
no breaks most of the time

Want to know more about Mullinax Ford?

Ask a question
Great Place to Work
Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Lake Park, FLNovember 28, 2017
I Loved working for Mullinax Ford. They always treat me as Family and still do. I would go back to working for Mullinax if they were hiring. I believe that Mullinax treats the employees as well as customers as family.
i love it
Photographer (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLNovember 20, 2017
i work there now and i dont ever plan on leaving its a good job and im happy here and cant complain great hours and great people fun place to work and be
Fun place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLNovember 3, 2017
Very fun people to work with. These salesmen and women work very hard at what they do here at Mullinax Ford. Managers and staff were always a pleasure to work with. I worked here for two years and decided to take a break from working 2 jobs for awhile. Great place to meet new people as well. Love the Ford people!
A great place to work
Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  New Smyrna Beach, FLOctober 11, 2017
If you live In new Smyrna beach, Florida and get a chance to work for mullinax Ford, take it and run with it! Don't waste your time with other automotive jobs. Mullinax Ford cares for their employees, they have awesome management, great coworkers, and a decent pay rate starting out with room to advance. I would still be working for that company, if I didn't have to relocate back to my hometown in Kentucky. Truthfully the best work experience I had.
Pros
Great co workers, awesome management, benefits, 401k
Cons
Sometimes you work through your lunch through a rush.
Technician industry and entire service department a total joke.
Automotive Technician (Former Employee) –  Apopka, FLSeptember 5, 2017
I seriously can not, overstate how terrible this industry is and how unwilling this company is to help with the state of it. For my time there not once was there any clear career path for raise or promotion. Though the shop was always busy, the tool and equipment state of health as well as employee support from management were always well below reasonable expectations.
fun place to work
Finance Secretary/Accounts Receivables (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 11, 2017
I really enjoyed my time at Mullinax Ford. I have nothing negative to say about the company overall. I only left because I needed to relocate to help my elderly mother. If I had not relocated I would still be working there.
Pros
Free lunch at month end
Cons
Worked very late nights at month end
Such a great place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New Smyrna Beach, FLAugust 9, 2017
Where do you start.. with the amazing up front pricing, no dealer fee's and the huge selection they have! And being able to transfer used cars from other lots in!
great place to arok
New and Used Sales and Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wickliffe, OHJuly 11, 2017
learned a lot of good sales and customer service tips awesome management great training course and class fun environment dealership ha a lot of buyer and clients
Mullinax Ford Community
ADMIN ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Apopka, FLJuly 6, 2017
Mullinax Ford is a great work environment to expand your abilities. I am proof of that. However, management will not give you much training. Other than that, it is a great place to make a long-term work family.
Pros
Work luncheons every quarter, community events, benefits, etc.
Cons
Not much communication with outside departments, lack of training time, etc.
Great coworkers but horrible managment
Quick Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 6, 2017
The coworkers were great people. Worked hard had fun doing so. Management needs to go, they care only for themselves and are incompetent. No one gets moved up to main shop. My advice, pass on this place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mullinax Ford. Our community is ready to answer.