Multi-Tech Systems, Inc Employee Reviews

A growing company with lots of potential
Senior Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Mounds View, MNAugust 10, 2018
Senior management is changing roles and lots of new directions are being formulated. Good team players all around with strong PMO group. Looking to add stronger engineering force in the future.
Pros
Good peolple
Cons
Room for improvement
QA Analyst/Tester (Former Employee) –  Mounds View, MNMay 2, 2018
Typically, The managers are unaware of the overall work requirements and only were present for micro-managing type of operations. Through the many levels and years of working within this organization I was provided the autonomous atmosphere. My education was far more enhanced by the many hands-on projects that I pursued on my own. Sometimes, there were blocks of time that would allow for dealing with new methodologies and this increased the overall knowledge of all aspects of products. However, there was no recognition for this and thus there was no increase of pay and/or advancement.
Pros
Self-modulated work
Cons
No recognition for advancement or pay purposes
Productive and fun ping pong on breaks
Cycle Count Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 23, 2018
At the beginning of the day, first thing I started running my daily scrap reports. As that ran, I would collect and adjust scrap from all scrap bins.
With that done, I would check my emails and correct any back flushes that occurred on night shift. When this was completed if my boss didn't have anything special she wanted me to do, I would start my daily cycle counts. This would continue thru out the day, unless given a different task from my boss.
It was fun working at MultiTech because everyone was like family.
The hardest part was the diverse culture, there was sometimes a language barrio.
Fun place to learn and work
Lead Quality Engineer/Six Sigma Black Belt (Former Employee) –  Mounds View, MNJanuary 27, 2018
Nice working environment. Very professional. Excellent exposure. Quality Manager was excellent, very supportive. Excellent team work. I will recommend this company to all new engineers.
For the most part it was a great place to work.
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Mounds View, MNSeptember 14, 2015
You able to work on a whole variety of product. Examples are modems, voips, and wireless products.
A typical work day I'll be testing products, and or prepping product to be tested.
On the job I'll always be learning new products to test and repair.
At this company there seems to be high turnover of managers. You seem to get to know one for a long time.
My co-workers were the greatest, they would be glad to help you out, and I'd be glad to help them out.
The hardest part of the job would be making the schedules, a lot workers seemed to have that problem too.
The most enjoyable part of job was able to make those schedules.
You have a great feeling of accomplishment.
I enjoyed testing electronic products and repairing.
Pros
They had some themed days to bring up morale
Cons
They pushed you to make schedules