MultiLingual Solutions Inc Employee Reviews

Productive work place that offers part-time employment only.
Spanish Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJune 1, 2018
It is very hard to know its management and the workplace culture since I worked there for a short period of time on a part-time basis only.

I called this year to see if I could join them again, and I am still waiting to be call back. All their staff has been changed.

The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with the school system and its staff. Salaries were not bad.
Productive and fun working place
Instructor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 15, 2018
enjoyed my job very much because it was related to my field of education. I love teaching and that is what I did. The pay was fair and the amount of work required was fair.
Pros
Good expierence
Cons
It was a great experience working with MLS. I have worked in a very relax atmosphere.
Pashto / Urdu Language Instructor (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCAugust 12, 2017
I have enjoyed working with MLS. I still want to work for MLS. I have worked in a very peaceful environment and a very professional manner. MLS has a good reputation among the military community.
Na
French Instructor (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCSeptember 10, 2015
Lots of politics, and unnecessary drama. Staff members will steal your material off the printer to save their jobs. No job security, but that is the nature of contracting.
Family-like environment with hard-working people
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDNovember 9, 2014
Fair and comfortable general environment almost exclusively oriented towards work, progress, development.
Pros
Stable workplace if you are the right person (qualified and a good fit within the team)
Cons
A bit dry in human interaction
It has very friendly job place
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Fort Campbell, KYSeptember 16, 2014
I work as foreign language instructor from 2010 . This company has contract with the government .
Awesome company
TAGALOG LANGUAGE INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCDecember 12, 2013
I really enjoyed teaching the students and working with MultiLingual Solutions, but when the contract ended and there was no future requirement to teach Tagalog to students, I no longer had a job.

I would recommend this company to anyone. There were extremely professional and worked hard to build a team of motivated language instructors.
Pros
Team Building
Cons
They dont have a further requirement for Tagalog Language Instructors.