Multiplan Employee Reviews

stressful environment with no direction from above
BCDR Consultant (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILApril 24, 2019
stressful environment with no direction from above. Lacking documentation and knowledgeable staff was very limited. People had no idea what was expected of them.
Very positive chanageling position.
Vice President, Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 10, 2019
Multiplan was a very rewarding position. I was promoted three times in ten years. My base salary was excellent, and my commission was completely based on sales generation. I always exceeded my goals.
Pros
Excellent comission opportunity.
Cons
I worked sixty hours a week and traveled out of state every week.
Fast paced workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXMarch 10, 2019
Entering data in timely manner to resolve issues.
Learned new terminology.
Team oriented workplace.
Most enjoyable part of the job is having team activities.
Pros
Weekly contest to keep employee morale up
Great Challenge
Inbound Call Center Representative Level 1 (Former Employee) –  De Pere, WIMarch 4, 2019
I can't really say anything bad about the company that Multiplan is & the type of work that they due. If you want to challenge yourself, learn something that you never knew, definitely look at applying here
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management, Not Enough Training
No comments
Cash Application Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 2, 2019
Was there 10 years ago, things might have changed. The best part they offered at the time I was there was the medical plan. It was great with low premium.
Stressful, overworked, and not rewarded
Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 1, 2019
The director of my Department has no business being in that position, he doesn't understand what upper management wants, which constantly causes projects to be behind schedule, mandating staff to do overtime to catch up. my immediate manager has no backbone to defend you to upper management. There is room for advancement providing you meet the interviewer's standard, and upper management promotes based on a couple of options, not based on your work history.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Pay and management
Productive workplace with opportunities for advancement
Medical Claims Repricer (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIFebruary 2, 2019
This work environment, for me, was multitasking. I learned new software for various applications. Management was fair we all got along.
The job in itself was not difficult and I enjoyed the trust given to me to get tasks completed.
Quarterly bonuses were a great perk.
Pros
They had fresh baked cookies
Cons
The company was acquired 4 times during my work history
Unprofessional decision makers.
ColdFusion, .NET, JavaScript senior developer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 17, 2019
Everything would be OK with this company exclude the fact that top management makes decision based on opinion of just a few guys. Current my work QA team was leaded by person who was not qualified for that position.
high paced
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJanuary 10, 2019
very high paced environment, goal driven. call like center environment. Some supervisors are great and very helpful while others are very lazy and. There is room to grow with the company if you are lucky enough to meet your interviewers standard. Some supervisors are judgmental when it comes to interviewing for another position, they do not go off of experience at all. Most of the team leads are very helpful and knowledgeable. HR department is very unhelpful when it comes to most matters.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Horrible Management, bad pay
Good company to work for.
Provider Data Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAJanuary 6, 2019
Data entry/verification/customer service/utilized office equipment (fax machine, copier, printer)/proofreading. This was a company to work for during my employment at this company.
I would not recommend
MRA Quality Assurance Auditor II (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 30, 2018
Imagine being required to train people that make more money than you. Managers that don't have their team's back. Managers that pass their work off to you with no intentions of providing a promotion or raise. Managers that pass your work off as their own. Making less money than the people that you are auditing. HR that defends the managers lack of work ethic. The person that your manager reports to being in another state so she has no idea of what really goes on.
Pros
401 k match and bonuses
Cons
managers and pay
Strong Company
Vice President (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 30, 2018
Great company with good fundamentals and strong management team. I would recommend positions across the company in ops, IT, etc. Plenty to learn and do, with flexible options for scheduling and work from home. Travel required for many positions, but not all.
Excellent place to work.
Healthcare Economics Analyst (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILNovember 26, 2018
Excellent work environment. Ability to work remotely. Opportunity for growth. Career advancement opportunities. Tuition reimbursement and educational opportunities.
Pros
Flexible work schedule.
Fast paced, interesting work but not a lot of room for growth
IT (Current Employee) –  Bedford, MANovember 15, 2018
This is a good company for someone who likes a fast paced environment. However, there is little room for growth. A lot of the company managers are not inspirational leaders and have been there forever. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the company clients and sales management. The hardest part is working with old school micro managers who are not always open to new thinking and ideas.
Pros
interesting work, opportunities to work from home
Cons
benefits are average, old school micro management, company needs forward thinking inspirational managers
Could be better if people learn to respect one another
FNX Clerical Support I (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXSeptember 16, 2018
Work is repetitive 8 hours of doing same thing nothing DIFFERENT OR challenging not allowed to talk to co-workers, always being watched, like children.
Pros
get to leave early on fridays in the summer
Cons
Moral is always bad
Claims Specialist Resolution Negotiator (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXSeptember 12, 2018
A typical day included a list of 400 plus medical claims to work. What I've learned from this company was how to properly negotiate on OON - Out of Network claims. Management is friendly and the workplace culture is diverse. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to successfully negotiate claims.
Pros
Several food day celebrations
Great place to work & Mgmt Team is spot on.
Exec Assistant to EVP, Sales & Account Management (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDSeptember 8, 2018
Great place to work with excellent executive team management. Compensation is well fixed with experience and job function. Management is very open to new ideas and advancement.
FE (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CASeptember 6, 2018
I enjoyed my time there, learned so much and worked with fantastic people. Mission and objectives were very clear. Pay and benefits were great. Management was good, flexible.
Good solid company to work for
Registrar (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MASeptember 5, 2018
Multiplan is a good solid company to work for but I think the salaries are on the low side and there is not a lot of room for career advancement. Also, the company moved 2 years ago and I have recently moved and the commute is long and difficult (traffic).
Productive and fun place to work
Network Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 30, 2018
Typical day is fast paced with provider questions and issues to resolve. Management does not micromanage, but expects work to be completed in a timely manner. Most enjoyable part of the day is working with my teammates. Hardest part of the day is tearing myself away from my desk.
Pros
Nice building with gyn