Multiplan Employee Reviews in De Pere, WI

Very poor work culture
Claim Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  De Pere, WIAugust 3, 2018
This is an organization that does not walk it's talk in terms of quality improvement, teamwork, positive work environment and professionalism. I was very disillusioned shortly after I started there and my perception of the parental, autocratic culture did not change or improve in the 3 years I work there. I would not recommend this organization to anyone looking for work.
Pros
Compensation
Be ready for monotony
Outbound Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  De Pere, WIMarch 19, 2018
If you enjoy call center positions, this job is for you.
It can become monotonous, because the nature of the calls you make are usually the same very time- sometimes with slight variations.
They are aware of this, and include activities, lunches, games, and more to keep things interesting.
Multiplan stringent expectations
Customer Service Professional (Current Employee) –  De Pere, WIJanuary 29, 2018
Great position, but very tough expectations. Almost to the point of being not being able to make them no matter what. Great benefits, great work atmosphere, but very tough expectations.
Benefits are awesome
Key Account Representative (Former Employee) –  De Pere, WIJune 5, 2017
Summer hours - we get to leave 2 hours early from memorial day to labor day on fridays with pay. Health insurance is great. Opportunity to move up is very limited. Management does not have your back.
Employee based company
Service Advisor II (Former Employee) –  De Pere, WIJune 25, 2015
This company is very employee based. The company invest in their employees whether it was bonus or 401k shares. The company has excellent benefits and PTO time.

Sad that were moving and I couldn't keep the job. If I moved back, I would definitely reapply.
Multiplan
Provider System Specialist (Former Employee) –  De Pere, WIJuly 1, 2014
No job security and the pay is low. The people and the company were great to work with, although.
Great benefits, Good balance
SENIOR KEY ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  DePere, WIFebruary 10, 2014
The company has good benefits and offers quarterly or annual bonuses depending on the department. When overtime is available, it is voluntary. The company caters in free lunch from local restaurants monthly to celebrate birthdays and anniversaries. Communication from upper management to the people doing the work does not always go smoothly. No cafeteria.
Multiplan
Claims Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  De Pere, WIMay 28, 2013
This job used insurance companies computer systems to retrieve and locate missing information. After retrieving that information a search to match the information with a Multiplan contract. Problem-solving with why the system did not automatically price the claim with a contract.

Problem-solved workflow problems with co-workers and worked to improve the existing workflows.
Pros
Problem-solved why the claims were not catching that the provider was a contracted provider.
Cons
Management was fragmented.
na
Senior Member Referral Representative (Former Employee) –  DePere, WIFebruary 7, 2013
what you learned-I learned many different things pertaining to the health network, insurance companies and MPI itself

management-management was very friendly

your co-workers-my co-workers were great, they became my second family
nice place to work
Claims Repricer (Former Employee) –  De Pere, WIDecember 1, 2012
really nice supervisor and co-workers. I was typically data entry of medical claims, pretty repetitious work
Pros
monthly birthday lunches, customer service appreciation week
Cons
uhc as medical insurance
Great work environment with a lot of perks
Provider System Specialist (Current Employee) –  De Pere, WIAugust 29, 2012
I enjoy working for Multiplan, however, my dept is being eliminated. I like the friendly atmosphere and the fast paced work environment.
Pros
employee perks, good pay and benefits, friendly, room for advancement opportunities
Cons
communication from higher management