Multiplan Employee Reviews in Naperville, IL

Excellent place to work.
Healthcare Economics Analyst (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILNovember 26, 2018
Excellent work environment. Ability to work remotely. Opportunity for growth. Career advancement opportunities. Tuition reimbursement and educational opportunities.
Pros
Flexible work schedule.
Room for growth
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT II (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILAugust 22, 2018
Always room for growth in this workplace. Company always looks for advancement for their employees before hiring outside people. Company is always changing, improving the line of work to meet everyday standards.
stuck in the dark ages with job culture and diversity
Quality Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Naperville il Rosemont, ILAugust 13, 2018
The HR department in the Naperville office is only about the company not for the employees, They speak with lots of racial undertones. Its a pretty big office and I have never walked around to at least meet the managers, in my mind just in case there was any assistance I ever needed, I'm averaging a new manager about every 4 to 6 months, in the same department. None of which were promoted within my department. There is no clear path to success and/or advancement, Completely, feels like a dead end job.
the best part is the summer hours
Pros
summer hours
Cons
Hr, no career path
great people, not so great job security
Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILJune 21, 2018
Great people, but there are a lot of contractors. It makes you wonder if the turnover will extend to everyone. It was a great opportunity to learn from experienced people, but they are on a shoestring budget, so you'll just have to "figure it out."
Pros
Great environment
Cons
depends on your department
Valuable resources to advance
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILJune 11, 2018
Opportunities to advance skills through classes. Helps to prepare for advancement opportunities. Unfortunately, there was no where to advance in the position I held. Reason being, there was only one management position. I'm certain that person will remain until retirement.
Pros
close to home.
Cons
sometime s promotion is because of who you know.
good people to work with
sr support customer service (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILMay 22, 2018
Multiplan is a great place to work. They have a lot of activities and the building has a work out facility, and café. Multiplan has a wonderful group of people that works for the company. if you are looking for a fast paced job with a lot of changes, this is a great place to work
Pros
relaxed enviroment
Cons
too short lunch and low pay. no real advancement
workplace at Multiplan
Sr Support Associate, Negotiation Services (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILDecember 19, 2017
The workplace is a really nice place to get comfortable. Everyone is so wonderful at what they do and it makes the typical day run smoothly. you can count on other team members to help you in training at any time.
Provides good work/home life balance
SQA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILSeptember 22, 2017
projects managed well by supervisors, I was able to enhance my skills, learned new skills, typical day involved testing applications and processes and working with others
great company
Key Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILSeptember 18, 2017
Great job with good benefits and friendly employees. Great location in west suburbs of chicago. There is room for advancement stable public traded company
Fun place to work
Research / Resolution Representative II (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILJuly 11, 2017
A typicial day is very busy. I learned how to take calls in que under customer service. Management has change to harsh on people with no experience. The culture is ok. The hardest part of the job is dealing with Management. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with your coworker.
Pros
co workers
Cons
healthcare too expensive
Productive and fun place to work
Senior Revenue Specialist-Accounts Receivable (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILJanuary 5, 2017
I enjoy the work and work environment here. People are very nice. There is a lot of job security. The work is challenging and will keep you busy throughout the day.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Financially stable company with unprofessional mid management
Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILNovember 11, 2016
Company is good, benefits are good. but mid management is hard to deal with. Very unprofessional way of communicating and dealing with employees.
Pros
Summer hour on every friday.
Cons
People are very unprofessional, Managers are bosses not leaders, they work by intimidating employees and putting others down
Great Work/Life balance, The benefits were fantastic and I enjoyed those that I had to work with.
Claims Specialist and Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILOctober 25, 2016
Really enjoyed working for MultiPlan. Advancement was difficult due to the fact that the Viant, the original company that I was hire at originally was sold to MultiPlan so there was a lot of redundancy in staff and departments. Lay-offs were happening every week.
Pros
Awesome benefits.
Multiplan is a good place to work at.
Research and Resolution Representative II (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILSeptember 27, 2016
My typical day is very busy from the time you walk in to the time you leave.

I have learned How to do different jobs that I never done before.

Management is ok depends on what department you are in

Co-worker work well together

The hardest part of the job is when the system go down and you can't get your work done.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with co-workers from different areas.
Pros
Benefits, salary
Cons
Lunch is too short
Long Hours
Senior Trainer (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILJune 19, 2016
Had long hours and lots of travel here. Worked with great people and learned so much that I have been able to use to further my career.
Growing Firm!
IT Analyst (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILMay 4, 2016
Good place to work for in the suburbs. WHen it comes to career advancements you have to push yourself to seek other opportunities as always. Minimal guidance as a company.
An excellent organization with diverse opportunities
Director, Information Security & IT Controls (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILMarch 3, 2016
It is a challenging organization to work for. The organization continues to make investment in IT security and regulatory compliance management tools.
Pros
Very proactive in technology security.
Cons
Centralizing security duties in New York.
Productive and Fun work environment
Provider Relations and account management (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILJuly 30, 2015
Work hard, play hard.

Colleagues some of the best in the business.

They truly believe in what they are offering in the healthcare industry.
A nice place to work
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILMarch 3, 2015
A very productive and fun place to work at. The management treat everyone fairly and with respect. Gave me a free lunch once.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Noisy
Excellent company to work for
Claims Solutions & Investigation Rep. I (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILJuly 6, 2014
This company is an excellent company to work for however; their salaries are not very competitive. They do not pay very well.