Multiplan Employee Reviews in New York, NY

Very positive chanageling position.
Vice President, Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 10, 2019
Multiplan was a very rewarding position. I was promoted three times in ten years. My base salary was excellent, and my commission was completely based on sales generation. I always exceeded my goals.
Pros
Excellent comission opportunity.
Cons
I worked sixty hours a week and traveled out of state every week.
Stressful, overworked, and not rewarded
Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 1, 2019
The director of my Department has no business being in that position, he doesn't understand what upper management wants, which constantly causes projects to be behind schedule, mandating staff to do overtime to catch up. my immediate manager has no backbone to defend you to upper management. There is room for advancement providing you meet the interviewer's standard, and upper management promotes based on a couple of options, not based on your work history.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Pay and management
Unprofessional decision makers.
ColdFusion, .NET, JavaScript senior developer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 17, 2019
Everything would be OK with this company exclude the fact that top management makes decision based on opinion of just a few guys. Current my work QA team was leaded by person who was not qualified for that position.
Strong Company
Vice President (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 30, 2018
Great company with good fundamentals and strong management team. I would recommend positions across the company in ops, IT, etc. Plenty to learn and do, with flexible options for scheduling and work from home. Travel required for many positions, but not all.
Contract Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 14, 2018
Multiplan is where I began my career in Customer Service. There were many opportunities for advancement. My co-workers and management team were lovely people.
Pros
Employee Appreciation Day
Fast-paced, stressful, and Agile driven
Senior Software Engineer/ColdFusion Developer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 27, 2018
Fast-paced, stressful, and Agile driven. The Agile teams are divided between different locations in different cities and countries. Most communication is done via teleconferencing software.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Stressful, onshore/offshore communication is difficult
Awful
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 31, 2018
The job itself at Multiplan, Account Executive, was fantastic. Toxic environment from the president down through management made the place unbearable, regardless of how much I enjoyed the actual job.
Ok place to work in as a temp
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 5, 2018
Main function was data entry all day long. You come in the morning and collect your work from the supervisor. You work independently in a cubical. You have your lunch break and two 15 minutes breaks. No room for advancement.
Pros
Work independently in a cubical.
Cons
No room for advancement.
Workplace was adequate
Temporary Paralegal (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 8, 2017
Learned a lot, eight hours per day no exceptions; 30- 60 minutes for lunch, no exceptions; hardest part of job -not applicable; most enjoyable- interaction with co-workers
Ethics jeopardy
ETL Consultant/Production support (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 28, 2017
This is the most annoying place that I ever worked and feel very sad to be working. I found everything happening around me is cheating our business sponsor.
Simple, Calm Environment
Information Security & Risk Management Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 2, 2017
It is a simple, calm company to work at. Many of the employees are older and everyone comes to do their job and leave. They are starting to branch out and higher a younger crowd.
Nice
Mailroom and Copy Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 21, 2017
I went in knowing nothing about the mailroom environment, that was dominated by the male.

I learned so much dealing with the big copy machines.
I was taught by a few and became very advanced.

A regular day for me was to get in at 10am and start with any jobs usually for the owner of the company. he had certain art work that needed to be copied to replicate the art work.
Pros
Everyone was a family
Cons
Changed of Management
Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 14, 2017
Typical work day was very busy, never empty handed. I learned most of the office software, mainly excel was what I worked on. Management was extremely helpful, and this was a very fast paced workplace.
Pros
Free snack
Cons
Short breaks.
short hours
Re-Pricer/Data Entry/Data Verifier (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 4, 2016
I'm not sure how the company is now, it's been over 12 years since I worked there. Seems more of a starter job than one you can grow in. This was my first office experience.
Great benefits
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 9, 2016
Not really a great company to work for if you have a family. No flexible hours or great pay. Growth throughout the company is scarce.
Great starting point for a career in healthcare.
Manager (Former Employee) –  New YorkMarch 9, 2016
Multiplan is a great place to work with a relaxed atmosphere. Pluses include summer hours, casual Fridays, employee appreciation desserts once a month.
Great learning hospital setting
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 5, 2016
A day is full of phone calls, learning how to compile information the phone, and multi task. Co-workers are constantly busy. The hardest part of the job is constantly calling a practitioner for forgotten information. The most enjoyable is the Christmas Parties.
Pros
lunch
Cons
Xerox machine breaks down
Happy employees
Accountant I (Former Employee) –  New YorkOctober 22, 2015
Always I felt that my co-workers are friendly and supportive. I had a smile or a good word everyday. Our manager took as for a long lunch after each month closing; happy hours were not missed also.

Our manager helped us to learn more everyday; he would switch accounting tasks between each-other that way we could have a back-up in case of a long vacation. If we were working hard, he promoted us and help us to develop our set of skills (he sent us to accounting classes almost every year)

Our department was moved to Chicago and everybody changed their jobs.
Pros
great manager
Cons
less benefits than shutterstock
Helpful, easy going people, in a friendly work environment
Revenue Specialist, Operations Accounting (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 30, 2015
Team work is crucial, while having a positive attitude, being easy to work with, helpful and responsive, being of utmost importance. Good review overall.
Great place to work, no job security
EDI Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 5, 2015
I loved this job yet sadly, would never work here again. They are so friendly and understanding, everyone is extremely helpful, work from home capability, summer hours, decent compensation, etc. The major downfall is there is absolutely no job security. The company is constantly downsizing and everyone is terrified of losing their job, it's depressing.
Pros
work from home capability, summer hours, great work environment.
Cons
No job security, constant downsizing.