Multiplan Employee Review

Unprofessional and stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 22, 2019
If you answer calls and reject them for whatever reason they will fire you. However, if you reject calls (without answering) they will keep you🤷🏽‍♀️

I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work for this company. They only pay $14/hour and work you like you’re getting paid too dollar. Managers would come and hold a conversation with you while you’re on the phone with a patient or whomever. Going to the restroom is almost a no because they watch how many times you go into personal. Some employees don’t answer calls, but as long as YOU are in queue the calls goes to you. There’s been plenty of times to where everyone has been in case follow up/break/lunch/cc personal and because of that you get a ton of calls.

There is no breathing time in between calls. They have their picks and likes.

I wouldn’t recommend this place at all.
Pros
Don’t have any
Cons
More breathing time.

Other Multiplan Employee Reviews

Worst Management Ever
Claims Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 24, 2019
Nothing good to stay. They will fire you and attempt to deny any paid time off offered.They will deny any benefits you apply for after termination. Hr will not document and handle any issues you have with Management. Pam the claims supervisor purposely text me months after firing me in a group text inviting me to a office potluck smh evil women run.
Okay job
CLERICAL SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 21, 2019
This job is entry level data entry and is good for college students or part time, no real mission. The job was based on quota and not really quality.