Multiplan Employee Reviews

Only those at the top matter
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJune 27, 2018
Multiplan is a great place to work IF you are in a managerial position, anyone below that title gets no respect or loyalty. Most decisions made from those in management take no account of the people that have to do the work, there is no communication with the people that they report. People with expertise in matters that they can contribute are not brought into discussions and any recommendations or proposal brought up by them do not get considered.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
No Loyalty, No chance for advancement, Leadership is lacking, No respect
great people, not so great job security
Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILJune 21, 2018
Great people, but there are a lot of contractors. It makes you wonder if the turnover will extend to everyone. It was a great opportunity to learn from experienced people, but they are on a shoestring budget, so you'll just have to "figure it out."
Pros
Great environment
Cons
depends on your department
Multiplan offers alot of training and advancement
Sr. OON Customer specialist, Negotiation Services (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 16, 2018
I've been with Multiplan for 10 years and I enjoyed my position, however I am only relocating to to be closer to my family. I would definitely suggest employment opportunities to anyone with this company.
Pros
Lots of perks
Cons
Minimal pay increases
Valuable resources to advance
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILJune 11, 2018
Opportunities to advance skills through classes. Helps to prepare for advancement opportunities. Unfortunately, there was no where to advance in the position I held. Reason being, there was only one management position. I'm certain that person will remain until retirement.
Pros
close to home.
Cons
sometime s promotion is because of who you know.
fun enviroment
Claims Operation Specialist II (Former Employee) –  rosemontMay 24, 2018
great company to work for and the atmosphere and leadership rocks!! The benefits offered were alright and PTO was earned and but you could plan ahead for vacations which i loved.
good people to work with
sr support customer service (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILMay 22, 2018
Multiplan is a great place to work. They have a lot of activities and the building has a work out facility, and café. Multiplan has a wonderful group of people that works for the company. if you are looking for a fast paced job with a lot of changes, this is a great place to work
Pros
relaxed enviroment
Cons
too short lunch and low pay. no real advancement
Contract Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 14, 2018
Multiplan is where I began my career in Customer Service. There were many opportunities for advancement. My co-workers and management team were lovely people.
Pros
Employee Appreciation Day
Easy Place To Work
Senior Support, Associate (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 3, 2018
Quarterly bonus, awesome Christmas give aways, the work place is very quite and provided easy training, provide benefits including 401k, paid holidays
Pros
take your lunch when every
Cons
short breaks, must be at work on time
Fast-paced, stressful, and Agile driven
Senior Software Engineer/ColdFusion Developer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 27, 2018
Fast-paced, stressful, and Agile driven. The Agile teams are divided between different locations in different cities and countries. Most communication is done via teleconferencing software.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Stressful, onshore/offshore communication is difficult
Be ready for monotony
Outbound Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  De Pere, WIMarch 19, 2018
If you enjoy call center positions, this job is for you.
It can become monotonous, because the nature of the calls you make are usually the same very time- sometimes with slight variations.
They are aware of this, and include activities, lunches, games, and more to keep things interesting.
Team Turnover
Fee Negotiation Suppport (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TexasMarch 10, 2018
They rotate teams too much. I have been on three teams in the three and half years I have been with the company. At the end of September my supervisor quit an we were left without a supervisor from October until January. We had an interim supervisor until then. But he was running two teams and we were not his first priority.
Review
Junior Coding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAMarch 6, 2018
Good place to work, just starting to grow, not a lot of work at this time, but we are looking to be very busy as we get more clients. ----------------
call center
Customer Service/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAFebruary 22, 2018
Customer satisfaction, call center answered questions regarding healthcare, insurance, dr. visits. Credentialing of dr certifications
structured
Long Standing Company
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAFebruary 14, 2018
MPI was a great company for several years. The company I originally worked for was acquired by MultiPlan several years ago. I learned a lot in my years at MultiPlan but training in some areas could improve.
Pros
Great people, good benefits
Cons
Lack of Training
MultiPlan
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXFebruary 12, 2018
MultiPlan is a great company to work for! Friendly staff, welcoming, great benefits, wellness plan, nice facility, everyone is super helpful, summer hours, generous PTO which you start accruing on your first day, holiday schedule is great. There's really not much more your could ask for from a company.
Cut throat
Health Insurance Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXFebruary 11, 2018
The atmosphere was cut throat, dirty , unprofessional , discriminatory, and the managers had their favorites and always gave special attention to their favs.
Pros
carfe
Cons
Treatment of employees
Multiplan revivew
Data Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAFebruary 9, 2018
I liked working at Multiplan. Worked on many projected. Fast pace environment.. Upper Management were great on communication. Learned internal data entry software.
Relaxed work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 6, 2018
It being my first time working in a call center, overall was a great experience. I enjoyed getting to know all the people I worked with and sharing the workspace. Starting in a group of 10 people you didn't feel like you were alone in the training process. The management was friendly and easy to talk to. The hardest part of the job was the time frame in which we had to complete record retrievals and getting the providers to comply. Meeting quotas daily also had its challenges.
Member of a team that reviewed applications
Data Coordinator II (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAFebruary 2, 2018
Reviewed and processed applications from healthcare providers. At times reviewed the same application that was submitted several times. Only downside was not being able to call applicants in two states to get information that could easily been gotten in a phone call.
Pros
Work OT
Cons
Pressure to get so many applications done per hour
Awful
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 31, 2018
The job itself at Multiplan, Account Executive, was fantastic. Toxic environment from the president down through management made the place unbearable, regardless of how much I enjoyed the actual job.