Multiplan Employee Reviews

Member of a team that reviewed applications
Data Coordinator II (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAFebruary 2, 2018
Reviewed and processed applications from healthcare providers. At times reviewed the same application that was submitted several times. Only downside was not being able to call applicants in two states to get information that could easily been gotten in a phone call.
Pros
Work OT
Cons
Pressure to get so many applications done per hour
Awful
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 31, 2018
The job itself at Multiplan, Account Executive, was fantastic. Toxic environment from the president down through management made the place unbearable, regardless of how much I enjoyed the actual job.
Multiplan stringent expectations
Customer Service Professional (Current Employee) –  De Pere, WIJanuary 29, 2018
Great position, but very tough expectations. Almost to the point of being not being able to make them no matter what. Great benefits, great work atmosphere, but very tough expectations.
Working for MultiPlan
Practitioner Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 28, 2018
I absolutely loved working for Multiplan, Inc. I had planned to retire from there but a layoff occurred and there was a Operational Reorganization in Jan. 2018
Pros
The company treated everyone well
Cons
There wasn't really any cons to working for MultiPlan
Temporary Assignment
Fee Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJanuary 15, 2018
Great opportunity to speak with providers regarding contractual agreements and negotiate payments. It is a repetition assignment with lots of telephone time.
Pros
individual work space
Cons
no benefits as temp employee
Laid back
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 12, 2018
Slightly boring job, but overall not bad. Decent benefits, fair pay, no clear path for advancement or promotion. Typical data entry type job that is fairly easy work.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Slightly boring
Ok place to work in as a temp
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 5, 2018
Main function was data entry all day long. You come in the morning and collect your work from the supervisor. You work independently in a cubical. You have your lunch break and two 15 minutes breaks. No room for advancement.
Pros
Work independently in a cubical.
Cons
No room for advancement.
Senior Medical Claims Resolution Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Newtown, PADecember 30, 2017
A typical day working for Multiplan involves being able to prioritize, organize whiles working in a fast pace environment. Multiplan offers Job security, benefits and the most enjoyable part of the job is the people you work with daily our team.
Pros
Growth
good place to work
Senior Claim Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXDecember 19, 2017
This was one of the best jobs I ever had in my life. The company offered summer hours, gave Christmas parties and gave away great gifts, coworkers were great to work with. this was is a company to work for and will recommend to anyone.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
face pace enviroment
workplace at Multiplan
Sr Support Associate, Negotiation Services (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILDecember 19, 2017
The workplace is a really nice place to get comfortable. Everyone is so wonderful at what they do and it makes the typical day run smoothly. you can count on other team members to help you in training at any time.
Too reactive instead of proactive.
Technician, Desktop Support II (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNDecember 11, 2017
Team leads for desktop support were constantly changing. First lead was superb but the other two did not communicate changes and you were lost all the time.
Pros
Yearly bonus
Cons
Management and change management.
Workplace was adequate
Temporary Paralegal (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 8, 2017
Learned a lot, eight hours per day no exceptions; 30- 60 minutes for lunch, no exceptions; hardest part of job -not applicable; most enjoyable- interaction with co-workers
Great place to work but looking for new opportunities
Network Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, CADecember 5, 2017
As stated above...Multiplan is a great company, I enjoy working there, however I'd like to broaden my horizons with other challenging opportunities in the Healthcare Industry.
Pros
Profit Sharing, 401k match, bonus
Cons
Don't have any specific Cons...
Nice work atmosphere
Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 7, 2017
Multiplan is a nice company to work for. The work atmosphere is nice and easy. You can wear jeans every Monday and Fridays, they do what they can to help you achieve your goals. The one thing I think they need to do is increase the hourly wage. The possible bonus you can earn is a nice incentive, but that hourly rate is the key to getting and keeping decent employees.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Low pay
friendly, challenging, fun place to work
Claims Repricer (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIOctober 27, 2017
Repetitive
medical/claims
management-good
quiet, friendly, easygoing
to have steady flow of workload
learning medical/terminology codes and data entry
Place of work and fun
Negotiation Services Representative I (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXOctober 26, 2017
Multiplan supports its employees with many activities to help many the work place fun. They have a Christmas party every year with prize give away. They offer summer hours to allow employees to leave work two hours early on Fridays during the summer months. Throughout the rest of the year, employees can work compressed hours allowing them to work the two hours they leave early up during the week. Each team has a quarterly lunch-in to help boost team morale
Pros
Lunch-ins, parties
Cons
lack of advancement opportunities
Management is Poor
Provider Data Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNOctober 24, 2017
Office politics and professionalism in this company need to be sorely addressed. Management would do well to take "Management/HR" classes. The use of foul language in combination with very poor management techniques provides for a very unprofessional work environment. There is blatant favoritism in regard to open positions and advancement. I would not recommend this company to anyone seeking an opportunity with an EOE.
Pros
Desirable Compensation
Cons
Healthcare, professionalism, and management tatics.
High Stress job with a very Poor Manager
EDI Analyst II/Project Lead (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAOctober 2, 2017
I initially liked my first Year and a half there as I was given autonomy to do the work as I saw fit, and completed my projects ahead of time. When I was moved to the core business, my Manager was way too hands on and didn't like being questioned or challenged in any way-which caused problems between us. Manager was a tyrant and I had to speak up, because none else would.
Pros
Interesting work, and lots of it.
Cons
Long frustrating commute, management
Ethics jeopardy
ETL Consultant/Production support (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 28, 2017
This is the most annoying place that I ever worked and feel very sad to be working. I found everything happening around me is cheating our business sponsor.
Cons
Provides good work/home life balance
SQA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILSeptember 22, 2017
projects managed well by supervisors, I was able to enhance my skills, learned new skills, typical day involved testing applications and processes and working with others