Murtis Taylor Human Services System Culture reviews

Terrible
Community Psychiatric Support Treatment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 1, 2018
Unfortunately there is a lack of good management with this company. The salary is not competitive for the company requirements. You do get to work with a population of men, women and children which I found to be an amazing experience. There is no room for advancement however and there are no outlets to offer mentor-ship or guidance from any of the higher staff. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
benefits
Cons
terrible company to work for
to hectic
Residential Mental Health Worker (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 5, 2018
Poor value of their workers they are not honest people only family and friends whom work there are acknowledged by them they run a horrible business ;
Pros
its a job
Cons
not great place to work
Worked toward stabalizing mental health of dual diagnosed clients.
CPST working with dual diagnosed individuals. (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 22, 2015
Meeting with clients to meet productivity and observe mental health. I learned how to deescalate volatile situations. Management was very helpful. Sometimes locating clients and substance abuse (AOD). Co-workers were supportive and helpful. Most enjoyable part of job was seeing clients accomplish goals and securing housing for the homeless while stabilized.
Pros
Day went fast.
Cons
Clients exhibiting episodes due to substance abuse.
Worked in Transportation
Maintenance/Transportation Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 16, 2013
Nice culture even though I did not work in the office much. I got along with my co-workers and many people seemed to socialize outside of work.