Murtis Taylor Human Services System Employee Review

View all Murtis Taylor Human Services System reviews

Terrible
Community Psychiatric Support Treatment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 1, 2018
Unfortunately there is a lack of good management with this company. The salary is not competitive for the company requirements. You do get to work with a population of men, women and children which I found to be an amazing experience. There is no room for advancement however and there are no outlets to offer mentor-ship or guidance from any of the higher staff. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
benefits
Cons
terrible company to work for

Other Murtis Taylor Human Services System Employee Reviews

Independent work environment
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 24, 2019
A typical day at Murtis Taylor includes a friendly staff and work environment. You must be able to work independently with the opportunity to create your own schedule.
Pros
opportunity to set your own schedule
Cons
costly benefits and noncompetitive wages
Great place to start
CPST (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 3, 2019
Got my LSW never got the raised promised, which is also documented in Handbook. My supervisor was of no help to advocate for me. Caseload is workable, the population I served was diverse I loved the work environment. The wear and tear on your vehicle is also a down fall for CPST work.
Pros
Benefits, self directed work, experience
Cons
Raises, supervision