Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation Employee Reviews

stressful due to poor managment
Associate Scientist (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJMay 22, 2018
promotion based on who you know. job environment is stressful as they focus more on production than the quality of the product. people with good links get promoted
Pros
job security as not many people are interested in this company
Cons
poor and unqualified management
This company is stable
Processing Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJMay 17, 2018
-This company offers 2 yearly bonus
-They offer good health care benefits
-They also offer tuition reimbursement and promotes furthering your
education.
Processing Technician (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJApril 2, 2018
MTF is a great place to start of your career. Over the past 9 nine I have learn so many different tissue form and develop a new family. I even decided to become an organ donor because of this place.
Bad management and does not care for employees.
Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Jessup, PAMarch 4, 2018
The pay is decent for the area, benefits are nice, PTO is good but none of that is worth the stress of working there. They don't care at all about the employees. They made us drive in a blizzard because it's all about money to them. The whole "gift of life is what MTF is about" is bs. Management only cares about helping themselves and each other. They favor certain people who do absolutely nothing. There is almost no opportunity for advancement but they will make up positions and promote managers who are already making 6 figures just to twiddle their thumbs. They make huge cut backs on the people who keep the place running while management continues their luxurious lifestyle. DO NOT WORK HERE!
Pros
Benefits, pay, Pto
Cons
Everything else
Horrible Company with great mission
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  NJFebruary 22, 2018
Stay away from this place management sucks hr is the worst department in the entire company they don't keep your business confidential and they dont care about the employees
Industry Standard
Tissue Recovery Technician (Former Employee) –  New York StateFebruary 16, 2018
This company provides opportunities for individuals to grow professionally while providing a vital service to the community at large. Much is asked of employees, but your hard work is always well rewarded. There are other companies that do what MTF does, but the quality pales in comparison.
MTF had some decent benefits, and discounts.
Allograft Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJanuary 3, 2018
My typical day at MTF was stressful, I learned just what the company wanted to teach, there was no other type of resources to better yourself in the company. The management was very bias on one particular gender. The culture was misleading, at the quarterly meetings, we would all be reminded that we can go far in the company, take on leadership roles, but when we returned back to work, the only focus was production! The hardest part of the job for me was going to school and working the night shift.
Poor management
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJDecember 13, 2017
Fasted spaced always something new to learn. Great job out of college to get some great experience. co-workers are pleasant. Management is horrible some managers don’t even know how to manage. They can not answer any questions that are work related. You will always have to find another dept to help you. Lots of micromanaging, no flexibility and watching your time . Company really needs someone that can make changes for the better especially some of these supervisors and managers.
Benefits
Cons
Poor management, lots of micromanaging
Summer Internship, R&D
Research & Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJOctober 3, 2017
The time I spent here at my internship was valuable. I was able to learn a lot of new skills and improve my current skills. The few 2 or 3 weeks I did a lot of shadowing and later on I was entrusted to do procedures on my own. I performed assays with my supervisor and worked aseptically in the biosafety cabinet. I put together a presentation of my work for the end of the program and we all presented our summer projects to executives and supervisors.
Good management and well run
Wound Care Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJSeptember 25, 2017
Managers were very intelligent and hard working. Took time to make sure I was involved and gaining experience. Relaxed environment, but very efficient.
Pros
Gained experience, involved
Cons
MTF would be better if they had better management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJSeptember 25, 2017
Management at this company is not good from every department. This company would be great if they found new management across the board. They need to help the employees get to the next level in their careers but they don't care about you only themselves. Long hours and overtime is good with the pay but that's it.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
everything else
Production environment with modest work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Jessup, PASeptember 20, 2017
Excellent place to work. In the core suite it is a very different environment, shut off from the rest of the world.
However the rest of the organization is nice, and provides excellent benefits.
Some outlying management issues.
Pros
Quarterly breakfast meetings, Yearly 1-day retreats, holiday parties
Cons
Restrooms not easily accessible, very loud environment with little to no sight of the rest of the building.
small company to work and a lot diversity of personnel
Manager, Document Control Department (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJuly 18, 2017
A typical day at work was to review e-mails and then tackle the documentation submitted to Doc Controllers. Schedule training of personnel. Conduct training. Answer e-mails and requests for data or reports. Solve problems that the Document Control group will face in a days work
Good company
Quality Assurance Intern (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJune 23, 2017
People there care about what they do.
It is a good work environment.
It has friendly management.
You could go and talk to the executives if you had a question.
generally okay
Microbiology Laboratory Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Jessup, PAJune 7, 2017
Company is a great one to work for, as long as you can deal with management drama. Benefits are good, but pay is not. You can make double your salary anywhere else.
Productive and fun
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJMay 27, 2017
Resolving different issues. attending meetings to give status report.Approving and releasing material for processing. Having to interact with different employee in resolving daily arising issues.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
Mtf
Shipping coordinator (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAMay 20, 2017
Amazing company, You feel great about what you do. Everyone helps you they are fair, Management is amazing. Great benefits. Shipping human tissue around the world helping people every day.
Great place to work.
Case Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJMay 10, 2017
Great learning experience. Very friendly coworkers willing to help train and team work was always encouraged. I would definitely recommend working there.
Very good
Manager (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJMay 8, 2017
Supervise safety team, and 1 shifts production, audits and observations, review paper work, inspections for all out going products, safety trainer(DuPont's Safety Training Observation Program)
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Too much traveling
Good work environment
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJFebruary 22, 2017
MTF is a great place to work, learned so much on the mission of the company. Management was great few years back and the company was headed in the right direction, changed management and the companies mission was not so important anymore. So many different tasks with very different directions.

Working with coworkers and outside vendors.
Pros
Great people
Cons
leadership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.

Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation Reviews by Location