Mustang Fuel Corporation Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 3, 2018
Very good work environment, office spaces are very nice and taken care of, management has very good communication in company. Very fast paced environment which makes the days go by fast.
Old company
Geologist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 2, 2017
old steady company that has been around for 65+ years. low operational funding and aging work force make a difficult environment to work in. high expectations with low available resources.
Fast working Environment, Learning Every Day,
GEO-TECHNICIAN II (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 23, 2017
I had the best experience working with Mustang Fuel Corporation. I miss the work and experience I received on a daily bases. I miss the every day learning. Great Company to work for.
Pros
Working with Great Folks.
Cons
Never a Con.
Relaxed Work Environment
employee (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 5, 2015
Working at Mustang Fuel Corp was a good experience for me, overall. It is not a high pressure type of work environment. I was never asked to work overtime.
Pros
No overtime
Cons
Lack of clearly defined training
Overall good place to work, Poor upper managment
Division Order Technician (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 25, 2015
Overall good place to work. I loved my actual job and the fact that it was a small, family owned oil and gas company. The overall work environment was pretty pleasant, most employees were friendly/helpful, however, the head of HR and my direct boss/supervisor were both in positions that neither should have been in. The head of HR had no backbone what so ever, and my supervisor was nothing more than an unhelpful, self absorbed, old grouch, almost impossible to please, and should have retired a long time ago! My starting pay was excellent, however, raises were almost non-existent. In almost 2 years of working there I received a whooping $500 total in a pay raise. Come to find out that was a big complaint of most employees, unless you were management, then raises supposedly were quite generous. Anyway, needless to say after almost 2 years of dealing with my bosses extreme moodiness I quit my job to go work elsewhere, literally making half of what I was making at Mustang, that's how bad it was working for my boss.
Pros
7.5 hour work days, small, family owned company, descent pay
Cons
Management overall was a joke, HR dept needs a major makeover, small annual raises, no bonues
Very nice
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 24, 2015
Coworkers are great
Love that everyone has their own office
Great benefits for full time employees
Nothing really hard about this job
Management is great when it comes to taking off for family events
Great Company
Human Resource Intern (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 17, 2012
learned alot from the HR department. All the employees are great people and felt like a family enviorment. from the CEO to the mail clerk.
Pros
free lunches and snack room
Cons
pay