Mutual Mobile Employee Reviews

Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 21, 2018
I loved working at Mutual Mobile. It was great being able to work in such a creative environment. I had a chance to work along side other employees on creative projects.
Great place to start your career
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 5, 2018
great place to learn when you are junior/just out of school. Was given ample security nets to learn but once I got to a certain level, there was no additional opportunity for growth. Executive leadership also did not know how to scale a business properly from a startup to a small company. They are still struggling with that
Ups and Downs
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 21, 2017
The hardest part of the job is understanding the direction of the company - the people are wonderful - the work is better than anyone I know of - the work life balance is great - the direction is non-existent.
Pros
fun place to work
Cons
none right now
For me, Mutual Mobile was the best work experience I had in a decade.
Sr. Business Development Director (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 7, 2016
I was lucky enough to work with the best engineering and testing team I have ever worked with in my 25 year career. Outstanding standards, processes and people. Many talented people in other areas (Design, Marketing, Executive team) as well, but our development capability was exceptional.

Like all companies that experience massive growth and success, there were ups and downs. One of the things I respected about the Executive team was that they were transparent about issues and actively pursued resolutions. Growing a small, bootstrapped company into a mature mobile competitor is a great accomplishment.

All in all, I am proud of work we did at Mutual Mobile.
Pros
Fun, exciting, good mix of energy and experience.
Cons
The commute from Round Rock is difficult. They should consider a satellite office further north.
Server Engineer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 8, 2013
Interesting clients, concern for your happiness, and plenty of variety in the things you work on.
Money factory for the founders
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 8, 2012
Good place for engineers or creative people - some parties are good, others feel mechanical.

Not a good place for people that need to interact with the management - very immature, not trustworthy.

Get in, get some experience, and get out - stay too long and you will develop some very bad habits.
Pros
free snacks and drinks, no crazy hours
Cons
political, poor pay
Exciting and innovative work place
Senior Business Analyst/Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin TexasMarch 20, 2012
Mutual Mobile was an exciting an innovative work place on the cutting edge of technology. Employees are provided with a variety of experiences and challenges.