Happiness rating is 61 out of 100
View all Mutual of Omaha reviews

Mutual of Omaha General Agent Review

What is the best part of working at the company?CommissionsWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Telephone callsWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Field representativeWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Setting an appointment to writing business

Same role

Not horrible, but not great.

I’ve seen many people leave this company after a few months of working. It’s all about numbers to them. You can succeed if you work hard but you must be a very driven person and a person good for looking and finding sales. This company does not help you with leads. You are pretty much on your own but if you’re good at it, it will be rewarding.
Same role

Great Plains Division Office is Amazing

I have been a part of this team for about a year and I am so glad I made the decision I did. I work as an agent working towards becoming an advisor and this place is something special. The management is there to help and support you in anything I might need, and my team around me is there to work and be competitive while also being there for each other. It is an amazing experience and highly recommend if you are interested in a financial services career!
Same location

Mutual of Omaha

Mutual of Omaha is an old school Midwestern company that treats it's folks with consideration and empathy. In financial services industry, it is uncommonly rare.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mutual of Omaha. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.2Personal Development
3.7Career Opportunities
3.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Mutual of Omaha with

Learn about Mutual of Omaha in popular locations

• Mutual of Omaha
  • 4 stars
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?