Mutual of Omaha
View all Mutual of Omaha reviews

Mutual of Omaha

Mutual of Omaha CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant Review

Great Company to work for

They pays me well and works well with clients well-being. I don’t like the time duration to get pay. I worked at clients homes and Company issues me the check for my services.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Caring, Flexible, Provides Work-life Balance!

Mutual of Omaha has been one of the most professional, flexible, caring, and balanced jobs I’ve ever had. Don’t get me wrong, there’s always room for improvement but if you’re considering remote work with this company, DO IT! Looking for work life balance, no weekends, paid holidays, Mutual of Omaha offers it! They also appreciate their employees and the pay is pretty reasonable. Everyone’s experience is different but personally, mine was awesome.

Priorities are in the right place

I love that the company cares about both it’s team and it’s clients. Most companies hiring financial advisors are structured so the senior leader is the one who wins financially, not the new advisor trying to learn or the client trying to make a plan. While it’s 1099 so there are no benefits, Mutual has a lot in place to try and make up for that. There is a monthly bonus you can earn for hitting minimums, and those complaining about that are not the right fit for this job. Is it hard? Yes, but lowering the bar is not going to make you successful at the end of the day. And there have been months that I’ve missed it but I’m still making more money than I did in my last job. This not a job you take if you aren’t a sales minded or driven person. But if you are then this is where you want to be.

Pros

Financial support, team, training

Cons

What is the best part of working at the company?Avoid this company. Insane lack of training, 2 weeks to be exact which used to be 6-8 weeks. High turn over due to lack of support, training, verbal punishment for asking customers to repeat a piece of information. Departments do not want to support each other and accept calls being transferred. You will use no less than up to 10 systems for single inquiries. These systems include a multi screen DOS system. Yes the 90s DOS system.The systems do not fully talk to each other and can reflect varying information. I have not received correction and have performed exemplary. This review is simply out of concern for future employees. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Severe lack of training and support. There is a lengthy uncoordinated website that is provided to search for answers if you can guess just the correct wording. Micro managing does not describe the level of elementary school guidance you are under. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Distress and Downtrodden morale What is a typical day like for you at the company?Stress and defects on your work if you ask for help

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mutual of Omaha. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.2Personal Development
3.7Career Opportunities
3.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Mutual of Omaha with

Learn about Mutual of Omaha in popular locations

• Mutual of Omaha
  • Great Company to work for
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?