Muuv Labs

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

great people & welcome challenges

Muuv Labs is a great place for people who love a good challenge and working with awesome people. I've learned so many new skills at this company and appreciate the confidence management has in the team, as well as the mentorship and guidance they provide. We're expected to work hard, but everyone has the flexibility to tend to their personal lives and families. I'm grateful for my coworkers (now friends!) and the fun environment as well as the ability to truly help people with our products and services.

Pros

Flexibility, great people, some free meals and snacks

My Other Family

Our successes are acheived by all of us coming together and working as a Team. This is a company of employees that have drive, compassion, expertise, and the innate understanding that if one "Wins", we all "Win". This Team/Family culture provides the enthusiasm to go the extra mile to get the job done and/or to assist others in achieving thiers or our company's goals. I'm truly blessed to be part of such an incredible Team/Family!

Pros

Everything!

Cons

Can't think of any.

one of the best teams of people i've worked with hands down

great culture, humble and everyone pushes forward in a direction we all care about. feel lucky to be a part of it! we have a ping pong table and i tried to start a tournament there pre-covid but only a few people were down with it. you are the cool ones and you know who you are.

Focused on the mission not the clock

This is the perfect place to be if you are interested in being healthy and helping others be healthy. Muuv Labs clients' have millions of customers and ML is totally focused on creating the most innovative ways to help millions move more and live healthy. The company is growing and the Management team will literally give you as much or as little as you can handle.

Pros

Lots of opportunity and colleagues who care about you

Cons

It's a small company so you will be relied upon

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Muuv Labs?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Muuv Labs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Muuv Labs Reviews by Location