Mv Realty

Mv Realty Employee Reviews

United States167 reviews

realtyestatehomeowneragentrealcallingremotesupport

Real Estate Brokerage

Good commission splits initially but no cap to earn 100% commission. Homeowner Benefit Program has been reduced significantly and lead flow is very slow.

Job position

Great option for a work from home sales position that provides multiple leads and has a great database of old leads to call and farm which is great in the real estate industry

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Tbd

Mv Realty insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Agent Homeowner Benefit Program

Unfortunately management ruined this company and unscrupulous agents who would do anything to get a homeowner to sign up. Mangement was non responsive to homeowner clients and their employees. A typical day was making a lot of outbound calls , anywhere between 30-60 sometimes many more close to 80, to connect with homeowners. Agents were also expected to answer as many inbound calls as possible. Agents had no idea where the leads came from. The company never informed agents of any marketing campaigns or disclosed true lead sources. Greed and inexperienced management ruined this company.

Not good

Management very rarely wants to answer questions. Feedback doesn’t make sense. Have weekly meetings on zoom but management just talks and doesn’t allow questions to be asked. Calling the same people over and over again.

Don’t work here!

After working here for a few months, the economy went down hill and so did this company. We were no longer receiving leads to make money so they left us hanging for a good two weeks unable to make money and they still did not pay us for taking away those opportunities to make money. They do not care about their employees, benefit are too expensive and they only care about numbers and money. They continue to lie and tell everybody that they are “working” on the issue for their lead generation but in all reality they can’t even afford to pay for those leads anymore nor can they afford to pay their employees that they do have left. There is zero job security what so ever and now many of us left without a job. Run far away from this company! It’s not going to succeed.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

No job security, management lied to you, benefits too expensive

No job security

I was let go without warning or notice due to they couldn’t afford to keep me. I was making all my transfer and appointments and They lock me out of everything right before I started my shift. Then email me saying they don’t have leads for me.Management talks people any kind of way they are rude. Don’t waste your time here.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Everything else

Bad communication

3 payroll mistakes in 5 months . Zero chance for advancement. Benefits costs too much . The ray they talk to employees is horrible . No incentive to work harder . A person who gets 4 deals a day earns the amount as someone who gets 22 deals a day ! That doesn’t make sense !

Great Company

Great company to work for! Flexible hours, great pay, team oriented. Management is amazing, always willing to help and answer questions that arise.

Laid-off new employees after only 2 weeks

I was incredibly excited to work at MV Realty, the role had everything I was looking for. 2 weeks post training I received an email stating I would no longer be receiving leads, which makes any commission based sales role virtually impossible, especially when success is based on call volume. What’s even more upsetting: the job description and training both emphasized the company generates leads for employees and boasted this distinguishes MV Realty from other sales roles. Through arduous back and forth with upper management, I was told I needed to have made on avg 4 sales/ week. I was averaging 3 sales per week: 1 sale my VERY FIRST WEEK, and 2 sales my SECOND WEEK. I was still disqualified from receiving leads with no further explanation. This was not mentioned in training nor was this change addressed in any other fashion than in a vague company wide email. Had I not pressed upper management for answers, I wouldn’t have discovered I was disqualified for not getting one more sale MY VERY FIRST WEEK. Incredibly disappointed and now out of a job.

Wished I never worked for them

They laid me off with no warning and cancelled my insurance on the day of my termination even though my health insurance was paid in advance. I tried to reach out to them and got nowhere.

Pros

Pays Well

Cons

No job security

Hired to be fired

I worked for the company for a couple months. When I joined they expressed how they are rapidly growing and how this can be a life changing career for me. I hit my metrics every week just to still be let go because of the economy. It’s disappointing and everyone should beware of ever applying here or at least having job security.

Scam of a company

This company only cares about money not ethics. I couldn't sleep at night knowing I was scamming homeowners as a real estate professional. I really loved my broker but that was the only good part about this company. All of the inbound calls are scam calls. There is 0 job security. They laid off half of their employees because they couldn't afford to pay them. Poor management and very rude. If you care about being a decent human being then this is not the place for you to work. DO NOT SIGN THE HOMEOWNER BENEFIT AGREEMENT AND DO NOT WORK WITH THIS COMPANY.

What is the best part of working at the company?The commission opportunity, benefits.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Exceeding the quota for signups.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Remote position. Work from home.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Calling leads encouraging them to sign up for MV Realty program.

Terrible company

They are all about numbers. They don't care about employees or clients. I get the idea of making money but the care of the employees and clients. Just a really terrible environment. Money can be fantastic but not worth it to me. No support at all from management. They put you through training, which doesn't cover everything, and then they act like asking questions is an inconvenience.

No job security, Telemarketing to take advantage of old people.

Will lie and tell you “you have off for the rest of the week” to wait till the very last day at 8:30 pm to tell you you’re layed off and benefits end that night. They say “pay homeowners for the opportunity to be their realtor if they ever sell in the future” which is a glorified way of saying they flash money in homeowners’ faces so they don’t realize what they’re signing. Even if they explain the entire contract in detail, the majority of their clients are homeowners that inherited their home and their parents signed a contract with MV Realty. Seems to be not a terrible deal, but MV takes a 6% commission for selling the house then actively pursues lawsuits to take much more if you would sell the house and not use them.Also have communication with management and coworkers very limited to a few channels for all their employees that they don’t want “much chatter” in, and a management email that takes 24 hours to get a response from.

Layoff/Horrible management

Job itself was easy, but was laid off after a year with NO heads up or explanation. No work life balance whatsoever. Horrible schedule (late nights) and they still expect you to work weekends. Management expects you to be a kiss up and be a “yes man” and will ignore you and have an attitude if you don’t do what they say.

Fires you with no notice and lies about reasons

Although I did get some ok leads during the time I worked there, once you sign up a nice client, then the company doesn’t always take care of that client in a timely and professional manner. Some management was good but the ones that weren’t were MIA when it came to putting clients needs top priority and didn’t treat my clients as I would.

Pros

Met some nice clients

Cons

The company seems to be financially in deep water

Beware!!

Beware, This company does not care about its employees at all. New management terminated a large number of dedicated employees. After asking us to work overtime regularly only to set us up for termination so they could bring in low paid workers from the Philippines.

DON'T work here!

DON'T put in a application! The money is good but I promise you, you can find better! This place is a turn over! They don't care one bit about their employees, all they care about is numbers! Your absolutely 100% a number and not a soul! They will fire you without warning! Like literally drop you out of the system with no warning! They had me sitting on my thumbs for an hour after clocking in to hear why I can't access my accounts. Because of the economy they had to let me go. So is the company broke lol you can't afford your employees so you just hand pick who you let go? I have meet every metric since I started and yet I get let go like I'm a nobody without any notification! Please find another place of employment! Don't say I didn't warn you though if you choose other wise!

Pros

Money was good

Cons

Fired at any time, job security SUCKS!

Read the reviews. Everybody can't be lying.

I have never worked for a company that was this bad. Management can't answer a question without being condescending. Policies and procedures change often without advanced notification to employees. Very high turnover due to unrealistic expectations in regards to metrics employees are to meet. They hound you daily about numbers yet provide you with no good leads. They lie to homeowners and dangle a mere $400-1000 over their hands to sign their life away. Yikes. Its a recipe for disaster and I am surprised they are still in business. Only time will tell how long.

Pros

work from home

Cons

management, unrealistic metrics to meet, poor communication

Horrible

This has got to be the worst company I have ever encountered. There is absolutely no structure and the worst management imaginable. Please keep looking in your job search and avoid MV Realty at all costs. My hope is that their "restructure" has some true teeth and they abide by some ethical business strategies moving forward.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mv Realty. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Mv Realty with

Learn about Mv Realty in popular locations

• Mv Realty
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?