MW Partners

MW Partners Employee Reviews

Nice perks, espresso and snacks. Wonderful staff!
My manger is wonderful. He explains the responsibilities of the assignment in detail, the hours and rate. I am usually called in for a particular corporation every 3 months months or so. I am very satisfied with the assignments given.
Clerical duties for Farmers Insurance
Great company to have worked for. They stayed in communication if there ever was issue. The layoff was completely unexpected after being there for 10 months and other outsiders hired in permanently
Productive workplace
MW Partners is a fantastic place for work. I learned a lot from this organization. MW provide me an opportunity to manage big clients such as ADOBE, PIMCO.
Satisfied
I am very pleased with MW. They found me a job that was a good fit and with pay that met expectations. I would prefer to find work that would provide me a better work balance being that my commute is very taxing. Had the opportunity for full time employment arose, I would have defiantly considered with the company I was places with. Overall, it has been a good experience.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Long Drive
Intresting company
Never got my referral bonus.

Pretty savage insurance options, and didn't really know much about the contract they sent me on. But hey I did educate them on the whole California sick days system.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Lack of knowledge
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Productive ping pong table
Very positive people and casual atmosphere. Learning from some successful sales people that have been owners in the past.
Pros
Tuesday breakfast
Cons
small team
Excellent company to work for
Until MW Partners called me about the job with Blizzard Entertainment, I had never heard of them, but as it turns out, they are one of the better agencies out there. They also paid on time, were easy to reach and always returned phone calls. Overall, I found them extremely professional and I would definitely recommend them if you're looking for work.
Pros
Very professional
Cons
None that I encountered
Good company
good company to work for , lacking management and direction. Not a lot of collaboration w/n the company. You must be a self starter and lean things on your own, including internal procedures. On boarding is lacking
Excellent Workplace
Friendly environment of educators from around the globe.
Contracted for at least one year for common Core Project
Pros
Communicating with other educators
Cons
Use of technology means most communication online