My Fit Foods Employee Reviews

Great place to work, sad it closed
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMay 31, 2018
it was a cool place. managers were good, job had some down time but overall it was manageable work. the only problem was the heads of the company not letting anyone know abut the shut down until a day before
Fun to learn
Dishwasher/Prep Food (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMay 24, 2018
Lot's of room to grow in the sense of learning to cook, clean, and prepare foods for everyone. You learn the fridge, the menu, and the types of foods that are enjoyed.
Pros
Half off lunch
Cons
No free lunch
My fit foods
Prep Chef (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 18, 2018
It was a fast paced environment and although it would be unorganized at times we fixed it by developing a system that works. I feel like it was a good learning experience
Positive atmosphere focused on Health and Wellness
Nutrition Coach and Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 2, 2018
I loved working for this company and had planned to do so until I graduated college in December of 2017. However, as previously stated, this company unexpectedly closed all of its locations nationwide in February 2017.
Cons
went out of business
It was a good place to work
Expeditor (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXFebruary 6, 2018
Typical work I come in check the temperature in the freezer, wait on the driver to deliver the food it was easy fast pace, the manager came in help out it was only five employees but it was cool place to work
Pros
we did not have to clock out for lunch
Cons
hours got short
fast pace, competitive
Back of House Associate (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXJanuary 4, 2018
My Fit Foods was an exceptional company to work and be a part of and has given me Invaluable experience. Experience that provides me with and edge on any employment opportunity.
Cold
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 10, 2017
They environment is cold. Your work in a freezer packageing frozen foods. Only thing i didnt like was that you wouldnt get your full 40 hours a week. Sometimes i would work 2-3 hours a day.
Asst. Manager/Sales/Meal Prep (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAOctober 2, 2017
Fun and productive. Over 3 years I was able to work indifferent cities and work in different positions for more hours. It was flexible. Customer service is needed to work here, a great level of customer service and knowledge about exercise and dieting.
pleasent environment
Portioner (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CASeptember 11, 2017
For working in the food industry, I enjoyed working in the food industry. I learned a lot on how to prep and make meals. The safety's of how to be clean and cautious with food I learned a lot from that place.
there over
Cook/Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 18, 2017
my fit food was a great concept but it didnt last they over worked their employers which made everyone misable. the food was great but we ended up staying till 9 in the am.

Want to know more about My Fit Foods?

Ask a question
My Fit Foods
Assistant Manager/Closer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 15, 2017
They went out of business so I am unable to recommend them as a liable company to apply for. While they we're in business, it wasn't a bad job by any means really. I ran the store ,I worked at, mostly by myself. I was the closer and assistant manager.
Nice place
mass lay-off supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 10, 2017
My fit foods went out of business, everyone was laid off, while working there I laid tile, did sheet rock, ceiling tiles, and put together walk in freezers.
Out of business
Corporate Regional Chef (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAAugust 10, 2017
Company is out of business, was nice to work for the original company, new investors ruined it all.
Beginning management was awesome, job was busy but manageable, always new challenges
Health and service Oriented
Assitant Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 7, 2017
My fit foods is a health food and service oriented company. With a variety of different services to choose from, my fit foods keeps the health and well being of the customer always in mind.
Pros
Great food
Restaurant workplace
Kitchen Prep/cook (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJuly 6, 2017
working for my fit foods allowed me to expand my work experience from clerical to hands on with food prep and the back of the house in a restaurant setting.
N/a
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 5, 2017
This Company is no longer in business. This company was a fun and exciting way to learn more about nutrition and healthy eating habits. This was one of the best jobs I had out of college.
Fun Job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJuly 5, 2017
A typical day at work for me was to sort food between 6 different My Fit Food Locations. After that was done I would load up company vehicle and deliver to the different locations.
Miss the people I worked with, but the board of investors stole money from the company and customers
IT Director (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 4, 2017
Investors were crooks, but the people managing the business were great. Marketing extremely lacked direction from the investment board which ultimately lead to the closure and loss of jobs for over 2k employees. Investors were allowing new house accounts for customers for months when they were planning to file for bankruptcy and close the doors.
Good Place To Work
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 30, 2017
Good management. Competitive pace, possibility for advancement. Safe and clean working environment. Well maintained equipment with up to date software and management practices.
Pros
Opportunity to advance
Cons
Miscommunication
This company was bad through and through.
Prep Cook/Grill Cook/Internal Shipping (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 14, 2017
When news surfaced about the sudden closing of the MyFit Foods stores leaving hundreds without work, I wasn't surprised. They lied about the the product, practiced grossly sexist staffing methods, and subverted the creativity of the people they employed in every way.
I was just a prep cook, but they way they treated the chefs and the pretty young girls they hired was unbelievable.
Pros
The first year was nice
Cons
they made every greedy move you could make after that.