My Plumber Heating Cooling and Electrical Employee Reviews

So much fun when I was there. Had to be serious on business matters.
Customer Service/ Dispatch (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAMarch 22, 2019
If I could go back and work there I would in a heartbeat. Being punctual was a must. Calling out throws more weight on your coworkers. Take care of them and they will definitely take care of you.
Pros
Good lunches when the boss treats everyone.
Cons
Being competitive can be harsh at times and demanding.
No training/horrible management
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAFebruary 24, 2019
If you are looking to be thrown to the wolves then this place is for you. The work/life balance is on their schedule. Management is horrible and they believe their in-house sales classes are tops. They promise technical training and deliver none. I would not recommend this place to anyone. The only consistent techs there are the ones that are shady and could t work anywhere else. If you leave and it hurts their feelings they will try and get you back
Pros
No e
Cons
informative job, fun atmosphere but serious aswell.
Delivery Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAMay 18, 2017
My typical day would consist of clocking in, an then I would go an water the plants and then by the time i would be done, i would have a Run to go on. Which meant I would have to gather all my supplies an parts I would have to grab from the invoice i would have for that specific job. After all that id go to the job site drop off the product to the tech, an then head to the next job. Some jobs i would have to stay an help install what i would deliver. I learned a lot of different parts that have to do with plumbing learned how to install those parts, learned better customer service techniques.Management was fair at times. Workplace culture is warming an friendly people really want to see you do good there. Hardest part of the job would be the long drives. Most enjoyable part was the customers i really enjoyed seeing there faces when the job was done.
Pros
positive environment
Cons
short lunch
Managment needs work
Plumber (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAMarch 30, 2017
Worked for my plumber for a couple of years. Was great in the beginning, but started to go down hill when i realized that management became extremely money hungry.
Only tend to one kind of people
Hvac Install helper (Former Employee) –  Mannasas vaFebruary 27, 2017
Didn't like the vibes i would get from this company from certain people. But overall it's a great job with benefits and all. Easy to move up on the job. Not so much hard work but smart work
Not a bad place to work
no (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 4, 2016
Training could use improvement. Company Sponsored events are nice. They have a decent benefits. An overall good place to work.
Pros
Decent people, great company sponsored events
Cons
no advancement, slow raises
Fun, gatherings and events
Customer Service/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAJanuary 7, 2015
Cleanliness of office; scheduled service visits and recorded payment information; assisted with meeting preparations; compiled reports and invoices with supporting documents. I learned information regarding the construction industry. The hardest part of the job was reducing time slot for work technician needed to complete due to customers availability. I enjoyed assisting with meeting preparations and attending events and working closely with management.
Pros
Lunches, bonuses and group activities.