MyLife.com Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Relaxed with a trial and error learning environment!
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 4, 2013
MyLife is great. Typical day consists of team meetings where we brainstorm and decide on product deadlines for upcoming releases. Also attend daily meetings with execs and other superiors to go over revenue KPIs to make sure our team is making a positive impact and if not, what we can do to fix that.

The culture is excellent. It's like a big family here. Each employee brings their own special quality to work to make it one of the best places I've ever worked.

Hardest part about my job is understanding what the customer wants. For instance, with an extreme example, we may lower price but lose conversion and raise price and conversion increases. I know most customers don't want to pay more, but those are the kind of things we learn when running tests.

Overall, the experience at MyLife is great!
Pros
Free lunches (mon, wed, and fri), Parties, Time off, Full heath, Etc.
Productive and fun
Sr. Business Intelligence Lead (Current Employee) –  Los AngelesDecember 28, 2012
Day starts with a nice coffee.
Learned many technologies and applied them to help business decisions.
We have freedom in implement/create new tasks in our own way.
Hardest part is to maintain the applications 24/7 with out failure.
Enjoyable moments are learning new things/tech's and applying them in real time.
Pros
free lunch.. not much pressure
Cons
time lines are very short

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MyLife.com. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3