myPTsolutions Employee Reviews

4.6
Ratings breakdown
Athletic Trainer / Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Acworth, GAJuly 23, 2018
Fun environment and Direct Supervisors, just was not a fan of CEO and lack of support / advancement.
I was told I would become the Coordinator of Athletic Training upon hiring after some time. But, never received training, yearly evaluation. When asked, I was told that I did not show the signs of leadership material.
Cons
Lack of advancement, working weekends
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Wetumpka, ALApril 20, 2018
I only interned for a month, but I got loads of experience if I wanted to work at another place like this one. I was there trying to decide if I should become a PT or not, and working at PT solutions solidified my despising to purpose it.
A fun place to work
Account Rep (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALAugust 27, 2017
Diversified work place. Monthly bonus based on how productive employee was in terms of collecting on the account for clinics assigned to that employee
Pros
Cooperative with schedule changes
Cons
Too many women
Fantastic
Patient Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Palm Coast, FLAugust 14, 2017
Therapists and reception very well versed in patient issues and concerns. Very friendly hands on learning atmosphere, great attitudes all around. Patient healing success is very high.
Learned a lot
Provider Enrollment Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJuly 12, 2017
Work day was pretty normal. I learned a lot from the superiors over me. What to do and what not to do. Upper management could learn a lot from employees by doing the day to day. "walk a mile in their shoes" I wouldn't necessarily recommend working here.
Warm envirnoment
Account Receivable Specialist, Central Billing (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJune 21, 2017
I ensure that billing for all services provided is accurate, timely and fully documented. I serve as intermediary between patient care personnel, insurance companies, and financially obligated parties.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Room for advancement
Great company!
PTA (Current Employee) –  MichiganMay 27, 2017
I have worked with myPT Solutions for 5+ years now and they have been wonderful! They are professional, offer flexible hours, and able to fill my varied placement requests. In addition, the staff is very personable, willing to help with benefit questions/concerns and always available if needed. I would definitely recommend myPT Solutions for job placement/recruitment agency.
Pros
Professional, Flexible hours, Honest
Cons
Reliable and caring Staff members.
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  MichiganMay 23, 2017
I have been a Physical therapist for over 30 years. After deciding to move forward with contract and travel work back in 2008 I have since worked for several contract companies. I have no hesitation in stating that PT Solutions are up there as one of, if not THE best that I have worked with. During the whole process from the initial sign on and search for postings, through to final contract, PT Solutions staff and support team were very receptive to my 'work/life balance'. Their flexibility and understanding with regard to the type of position that I was looking for was most evident in our communication. I can't help feeling that having been started by two Physical Therapists, the Company offers that little extra awareness of what it takes to ensure the prospective clients are the right fit. The support and communication, should any minor issues arise during the contract, is always there and the staff are a pleasure to work with. The payment is always prompt. The Benefits are terrific and fit my needs perfectly. I am glad to be on board with PT Solutions. They have become my 'go to' Recruitment Company for sure.
Pros
As mentioned below. I do really enjoy the benefits.
Cons
None that I can see.
Excellent Company to work for !
Clinical PT staff (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 22, 2017
I have been working for MyPTsolutions for the past 5 years, and have loved the flexibility given to me. My recruiter at MyPTsolutions has been more than helpful and responsive with employment options. For each new contract, there are often several opportunities and locations to choose from. I have thoroughly enjoyed being able to decide between 2 or more job assignments and locations, and often have been able to return to previous locations where I have established relationships with the management and clinical staff. Working for MyPTsolutions has given me more freedom than with my previous full time employments.
Pros
They find the jobs!
Excellent company, honest, enjoyable to work for.
Doctor of Physical Therapy (Former Employee) –  IdahoMay 17, 2017
My experience working for MyPTSolutions was excellent. They are a solid group of people. They are honest and fair. They care about their employees.
Pros
Good pay, good people, great employee advocates
Cons
I have nothing but good to say
A company that cares about their employees' well being.
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Zeeland, MIMay 16, 2017
myPTsolutions is a unique place to work because it truly cares about each employee, and works to provide a setting where they can thrive. The work place is unique because the owners split their time working out in the field as physical therapists and in the office, managing the staffing aspects of the company. I think this gives them a unique perspective on the needs and experiences of their employees.
Pros
Owned by Physical Therapists, Caring, Generous, Personal
Cons
Smaller size may limit placement options
Flexible Schedule!
Therapy Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Zeeland, MIMay 16, 2017
myPTsolutions has a great culture where work-life balance is valued. The work hours are flexible as the owners understand that life happens and the amount of PTO employees receive is very generous. Additionally, employee opinions matter - the team works hard to make sure everyone feels included in decisions.
Supportive Workplace Culture/family feel
Travel Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  MichiganMay 9, 2017
MyPTsolutions is a wonderful company to work for. My husband and I have been working as travel therapists for over 2 years. We have been very happy with the personal attention you get with this company. Very friendly and helpful staff. We have always received great assignments and look forward to out next one.
Pros
Company/staff are so personable
Cons
May have limited job listings outside of the MidWest.
Good group of people to work with and always willing to help each other.
Patient Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hinsdale, ILJanuary 30, 2017
I enjoy Pt Solutions and the people I work with. I enjoy jobs where you feel like a family and not just coworkers. Everyone is always willing to help one another and we work as a Team. Typical day at work is getting patients through the door and making sure they feel respected and comfortable. I have learned how to work as a Team played through the good and bad times and I have also learned a lot about insurances. The culture here at the workplace is very diverse which is great because you are more educated on know how to work with different people. The hardest part about the job would be the commute for me.
Rewarding and flexible with free snacks
Senior Therapy Consultant (Current Employee) –  Zeeland, MIDecember 21, 2016
My favorite part about my job at myPTSolutions is the therapists and clients I have developed relationships with. I love helping my clients find an excellent, supplemental therapist to fill their staffing need. It’s especially rewarding when it’s a good fit for both parties.
In addition to helping people and building relationships, I really enjoy the culture and employees at myPTSolutions as well as the managements dedication to compassion &transparency.
Pros
free snacks, flexible schedule, dedication to employee wellness
Rehabilitation Technician (Current Employee) –  Palm Coast, FLFebruary 25, 2016
A great place to work if you enjoy interacting with other people and genuinely have a desire to help others. The management is great and you get a lot of hands on training if therapy is an ultimate goal for you as a career
Fantastic culture, compassionate team
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Zeeland, MIFebruary 8, 2016
I have been working at PT Solutions for 6 months. I couldn't ask for a better group of professional and caring individuals. It's a very collaborative environment and everyone goes above and beyond the true meaning of the word "team." At PTS, everyone's opinions matter and the owners are always looking out for the employees, making sure we have all the tools needed to do our best job possible. Love all the Team Corn Hole tournaments and Thai lunches, too!
Pros
Caring, Compassionate, Great atmosphere
Culturally and Professionally nurturing
Medical Software Trainer (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALFebruary 1, 2016
The work environment was great. The Atmosphere is always what you make of it. and professionalism was always key. I enjoyed working there.
Pros
Free Coffee, HR was always availalable when you had questions. Our Office Manager worked along with us.
Cons
Benefits could be better