Mytech Partners Employee Reviews

Challenging
Director of Finance (Current Employee) –  Fridley, MNSeptember 10, 2018
It is a challenging place to work. People who work well with being thrown into the deep end will be happy working here. People who like to learn and be challenged will enjoy working here.
Stay for the staff and experience, not the job
Field Technician, Level 1 (Current Employee) –  New Brighton, MNJune 8, 2018
The culture makes it a great group of people to work and grow with. However, advancement opportunities are "there" but not very attainable. Constantly being understaffed doesn't help much either.
Great for getting your foot in the door
Service Desk Tech Tier (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COMay 29, 2018
As a managed service for IT and Desktop support the company is on par if not better than most. The opportunity to learn is available. Multiple clients to service and learn their operating systems.
Great Culture
Managed Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COApril 12, 2018
Team building exercises, company retreats, all expenses paid trip to headquarters. Great place to work, recommend highly, only left to move to the Springs.
Telesales Appointment Setter Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New Brighton, MNJanuary 28, 2018
Flexible for my schedule and great atmosphere. I worked part-time as I am a single mom with 2 special needs kids. Cold-calling to set up appointments.
Great Company Horrible Management
Remote Network Administrator ( Level 2 ) (Former Employee) –  New Brighton, MNJuly 18, 2017
Great company to work for but Management is so pushy and if for any reason you start to feel that one or more of them might not like you anymore for even personal reasons they will get rid of you.
Pros
Free food, sometimes beer, Monthly parties, nice work environment
Cons
Short 10 min breaks, mandatory 1 hour lunch, strict on-time attendance
Awesome place to work!
Mytech (Current Employee) –  New Brighton, MNFebruary 24, 2017
I have worked for Mytech for about 3 years. I love the people I work with and enjoy coming to work everyday. My manager genuinely cares about me and my future.I have been given opportunities to advance in my career within the company and feel like my future is very bright. If you are hungry to learn and excited about moving up in your career, I think Mytech will be a great fit for you!
Pros
Work parties every month, Thursday treats, and Dog Fridays.
Cons
You are held accountable, this can be a con for some and a pro for others.
Fun work culture, subpar training options
Level 1 Remote support Engineer (Current Employee) –  New Brighton, MNOctober 6, 2016
I have worked for Mytech for many years, and although they do offer training, it is entirely on your personal time, and there is no training provided to lower level tech, except from other tech with "tribal knowledge".
Pros
Thursday treats, Monthly parties, huge end of year party
Cons
poor training available to low level techs
Phenomenal work environment
Remote Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Roseville, MNJanuary 9, 2015
MyTech is a great company full of innovators who truly foster a positive work environment. Opportunities for advancement abound, and management encourages employees to advance their knowledge through continuing education and technical certifications. Laid back, friendly work environment surrounded by people who care about the employees and will also go the extra mile to ensure the clients receive outstanding customer service.
Pros
Fosters personal development, education and growth, fun environment