Nabholz Construction Services Employee Reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits
1.0Job Security & Advancement
Interesting, really gives you the chance to figure out who you are and where you want to be
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 26, 2013
I come to work and I answer the phones, run invoices through Timberline Accounting. Then I assist all managers with anything that they may need my help with for individual jobs. I help set up jobs in Timberline, Also I make sure that subcontractors have correct insurance certificates for each individual job that they are performing on. When the mail comes in, I sort and deliver the mail to each individual in the office. Then I prepare that days invoices for the IR the next day. I have learned a lot about the construction management business and office programs that exist. Most of my coworkers are great and would like to see me succeed and do great things. The hardest part about my job was learning the new programs that I would be working with, but now that I have a good understanding of them I do not have a problem. To me the most enjoyable time of my position at this company was that of getting to have the comrodery with others. I enjoyed working beside several of my bosses who I gain a friendship with.