Nabholz Construction Employee Reviews in Rogers, AR

Over worked and underpayed
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARApril 17, 2018
I am very hard worker and did 90% of the work why the other workers watched. I have 10 years experience and was paid 15$ hourly and a kid with no experience at all was being paid 14$ hourly. Its another large company that's makes there money off people like me killing themselves. Go elsewhere. I was hired as equipment operator and found myself in a ditch with a shovel for multiple months. So get ready your manual labor period the end.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Long drive, low pay, horrible managament, Job description misleading
Awesome place to work. Down to earth workers that were always willing to teach you new trades
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARMay 23, 2017
I had a great experience working at Nabholz construction. I had the opportunity to work with multiple different trades that all showed me their line of work. With this job it was always something different, which I enjoyed a lot.
Pros
Learn a lot of valuable skills
Cons
Long drive
Great company and great values..
Lead Skilled Craftsman (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARApril 22, 2017
But some management micromanage and then place blame on others.. mgmt always arguing and not working well with others.. always seeming to try to find what people want to hear and not really dealing with real world issues in construction policies
Pros
Great upper mgmt
Cons
Bad pm mgmt
Labor
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARJanuary 24, 2017
I enjoyed working there but didn't enjoy how other employees treated me. Especially if you walked into the job knowing nothing about it, they treat you like you're stupid.