Nabholz Construction Employee Review

View all Nabholz Construction reviews

It was a great summer job.
LABORER (Former Employee) –  Tahlequah, OKJanuary 26, 2017
From what I gathered from working with Nabholz construction was an enjoyable experience. I started as a student worker over the summer at my college. Management was very understanding of my schedule and trusted me enough to later be in charge of my own crew under my main manager. Compensation was low due to me being a student worker.

Other Nabholz Construction Employee Reviews

Casual Atmosphere
PROJECT MANAGER ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 25, 2019
The management lacks good leadership skills, and is often rude at times. There was not enough work for one person, while another was swamped, but they would not work as a team, to work together.
Overall a good place to work
A/P, A/R, Payroll, HR, Insurance & Benefits Admin (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARSeptember 21, 2018
Was able to learn different positions. workspace was very small only desk and chair fit in cubby. Atmosphere was “clickesh” , new people were on the outside. Some benefits like paid time off for medical are paid for some employees and not for others, maybe sitting at the next desk. It’s kind of at their discretion if you’re paid or not.
Pros
Steady work, fair pay
Cons
Clickish atmosphere