Nabholz Construction Employee Review

View all Nabholz Construction reviews

Over worked and underpayed
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARApril 17, 2018
I am very hard worker and did 90% of the work why the other workers watched. I have 10 years experience and was paid 15$ hourly and a kid with no experience at all was being paid 14$ hourly. Its another large company that's makes there money off people like me killing themselves. Go elsewhere. I was hired as equipment operator and found myself in a ditch with a shovel for multiple months. So get ready your manual labor period the end.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Long drive, low pay, horrible managament, Job description misleading

Other Nabholz Construction Employee Reviews

Casual Atmosphere
PROJECT MANAGER ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 25, 2019
The management lacks good leadership skills, and is often rude at times. There was not enough work for one person, while another was swamped, but they would not work as a team, to work together.
Overall a good place to work
A/P, A/R, Payroll, HR, Insurance & Benefits Admin (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARSeptember 21, 2018
Was able to learn different positions. workspace was very small only desk and chair fit in cubby. Atmosphere was “clickesh” , new people were on the outside. Some benefits like paid time off for medical are paid for some employees and not for others, maybe sitting at the next desk. It’s kind of at their discretion if you’re paid or not.
Pros
Steady work, fair pay
Cons
Clickish atmosphere