NADAP Employee Reviews

Fun people and fun place to work
Operations Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 18, 2018
A typical day of work includes checking your email and completing your daily tasks. The company offers alot of fun activities such as picnics and bowling.
HHCC Program
Former HHCC Employee (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 10, 2018
I came to NADAP looking for a program that serves clients through a more holistic approach. Thankfully, I found this approach within their Health Home Care Coordination (HHCC) program. Their HHCC model allows them to put clients' needs first and actually work with the clients (instead of mandate them) to obtain stabilization for their medical and mental health needs.

Of course, there are always challenges when working within social services and in a state funded program. I found myself having to grow my flexibility, as policies changed regularly. This means that you have to be continuously open to training and retraining as well as learning creative methods for time management and client engagement.

I would recommend this agency and their HHCC program if you are looking for a work environment that constantly challenges you, allows you to work directly with clients, and creates opportunities to learn at a faster than normal speed.
I don't have any complaints
Care Coordinator/Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 9, 2018
I like the job. I like being responsible for my own caseload. I like that I can plan my day out in the field so long as I am doing work... I appreciate the laid back atmosphere. The job requires you to be creative to get the job done and that can be stressful however!!! it serves as great experience should you wish to move up in the social service field. You learn a lot about the city and the resources it has to offer. You work right in the community where all the social problems are. You get an unlimited metrocard every month and they make coffee on most days. The job is not for the faint of heart. Also - self care and whatnot.
Pros
Coffee, tea, there is cake once a month, pizza at meetings sometimes, great benefits, activities planned, flexible schedule so long as you keep servicing your caseload, monthly metro card, supportive environment
Cons
Deadlines, monthly policy changes, high turn over, getting stuck with cases, fieldwork on rainy days, the job is never done
Health Homes Care Coordination
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 9, 2018
The director of the program is racist, but she would never admit it. Most of the supervisors and managers are white and not representative of the care coordinators. It was great working with the care coordinators. But the director always made us feel terrible and kept us overworked.
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
Terrible management
poor management
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYMay 9, 2018
NADAP had a high turn over rate. All of the employees complained and were unhappy with the work atmosphere. NO one stayed more than 3 years. Most people left around the 1 year mark.
Not Recommending.
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  NYC, NYApril 28, 2018
I would not recommend working here unless you are an intern needingg experience to graduate. They make changes without discussing how these changes will effect the line staff who have to carry out these changes. And when discussed his attitude, acial expression and tone is such that one leaves the conversation frustrated. The Assistance Director of Project ACE acts as if he does not care to hear how staff is effected.
Pros
Transportation paid for.
Cons
Director & Assistant and make changes w/o notfying those who these changes effect
Good old kids network
Assistant to the Office Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 21, 2018
NADAP is an extremely top heavy organization. Senior management consistently receives title promotions, which means a raise in pay, while the majority of the employees have not had raises in years, or almost a decade. The organization grew by leaps and bounds in an extremely short time, yet the mind set remained quite small. The complete lack of communication among the departments shocked me to no end, and on a scale of 1 to 10 for professionalism, I give the company a 0.5.
job description
Health Homes Senior Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 20, 2018
My days began with coordinating services with clients and medical providers and also liaising with Medicaid services providers.
The working environment at is very friendly with colleagues and solving problems dealing with client's needs.
Pros
working with the general population with medical needs
Cons
Able to address client's need
Extremely relaxed and hardworking work environment
Financial Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 16, 2018
The environment of NADAP is very relaxed, the CEO is very interactive w/ the employees. Everyone, there is friendly and are always looking for new ways to get newcomers more involved in office activities. While working. Working here has helped me w/ my work ethic and my professionalism.
Pros
department gathering/lunch ins
Cons
Part-time workers do not get many benefits.
Good Organization
Case Manager Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 2, 2018
Good organization as far as continuing your education in the Social Service field. Intern friendly and promotes room for growth within the organization.
professional environment to work
Outreach Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 8, 2018
Great experience working with NADAP, I learn how to use other health home system we use to performed our work, I meet my deadline by completing my work within a month grace period.
Great job
Assessment Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 7, 2018
This is the best job I've had as a Human Service worker. I'm supervised by consumate professionals who show their appreciation for their employees. I see myself retiring from this job
Pros
great work load
Cons
schedule Mon thru Fri
Fun and a great place to learn
Outreach Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 13, 2018
At my time working at NADAP i learn a lot about the field i was working in, Also had a chance to meet some people that was really hopeful and my job easier to understand.
great for starters
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 9, 2018
Great co workers.. Fast paced.. client oriented.. working non-stop thru out the work day. You are so into work that you don't realize that is it time to go home
INtern
Recruiting Coordinator Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 28, 2018
i was working as an intern, learning about HR and its policy of bringing on new hires, I9 and orientation process, sending out rejection and offer letters
Amazing
Outreach (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 9, 2018
NADAP is a great place to work. I have not been with NADAP long but the experience thus far has been a wonderful experience. The supervisors and directors recognize your skill set and really promote growth within the company. I have 0 complaints about the culture of the agency,clients, benefits, pay, supervisors and directors. NADAP is where I am at and I plan on staying!
Cons
The employees made the job
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  355 Lexington Avenue New York CityJanuary 4, 2018
The employees did make the work rewarding. We worked together to provide exceptional service to our Health Home clients.

Unfortunately, management was uncooperative and the work load was unreasonable
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Everything else
It was a learning experience
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 14, 2017
Nadap is an overall good company. It has days where its busy and times where its slow. As a case manager I was responsible for a case load, which meant I was always being.
Pros
Travel accommodation, good leaders
Cons
unrealistic expectations of clients who don't care to have a better life, a consistent check in
Cc
Care Coordinator/Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 24, 2017
I’ve listened to staff members have discussions in the shared office space and it’s mostly negative feedback. There seems to be little positive feedback in regards to clinical support and most complain about the demeanor of the supervisors. I’m new to the company but my supervisor is very welcoming and he takes the time to explain situations and train me.
Pros
Supervisor
Cons
Negative feedback from other teams
Receptionist/Office (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 15, 2017
Great place to work. Company where you can interact and meet with new faces on a daily basis. Its a starting point. The President is very friendly and funny. Supervisors work with you to reach your goal.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NADAP. Our community is ready to answer.