Namely

Namely Employee Reviews

Productive and great place to self start
Productive and great place for self-starters and more so for developing new skillsets.
Innovative product and complete freedom to bring new ideas.

The place challenges you to bring out the best.

The current team i worked have great manager and co-workers who collaborate and communicate well as a team
Poor interview process for company claiming to fix HR
Poor interview process for the company that claims to fix HR.

I spoke with them on two different occasions. First time they scheduled a screening call that never happened. Another time spoke with their talent acquisition who encouraged me to send resume, so I did. Never heard back again.

p.s. What a coincidence! Just looked those people up in linkedin. It just so happened, that the first person left Namely same month they scheduled my screening call with them. Seems like nobody picked up that person's ongoing work.

The same thing happened to the other talent acquisition person second time around.

Is that indication of high HR turnover or just unlucky coincidence?
Do not wish to say
Do not wish to share a review of Namely at this time. Great company though! This prompt is forcing me to write something when I do not want to leave a review
Fun startup, but poor product
Poor place to work. Worked here for about a year. Was forced out because I was bringing up serious issues that needed to be addressed. I worked in finance.

Ironically, they replaced me with someone who used to work for me years ago, who is a d-bag (he is a chronic job hopper)

If you want a fun job out of college, go here. Otherwise, avoid this place.
Young but promising
Still going through significant growing pains, but nothing out of ordinary for young start ups. They do offer opportunities to grow and develop internally.
Pros
Excellent work-life balance
Cons
Growing pains
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Would Not Recommend
I would not recommend Namely as a place to work. The product is incredibly unreliable and the QA process is all but non-existent as far as I can tell. Senior leadership is completely oblivious to this.
Amazing culture, great people, wonderful place to work
Namely is a great place to work with dedicated people and passionate managers. People at Namely want you to do well. There is a transparent and honesty attitude among all employees, and of course a fully stocked pantry and game room!
Great start up. Need lots of process improvement
Great start up. Need process improvement to take them over the finish line. To really make this raw gem into a fine polished stone. CEO has a great vision for the organization. The board is also on point as to industry standards. Sales is driven and they are progressive. Recent Implementation leadership changes need improvement not really seeing the bigger picture. Easy functionality for the end user.
Pros
Great company, great people
Cons
Need process improvement
Productive fun workplace, great atmosphere, staff and management are top notch
I was only working there as a temporary employee for about three months, but in that time I truly enjoyed it there. The staff there were very welcoming and supportive, they always offered help and training if needed. The environment was laid back, but busy work was constant. However, we all there worked as a team to get the work done. I found management to be very great and well organized, my co-workers were amazing made new friends there. Hardest and most enjoyable part of the job was in learning about onboarding clients and employees into their payroll and benefits site. It was a lot to absorb, but once we did it flowed pretty easily.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Namely. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8
2.7
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.8Personal Development
4.0Career Opportunities
4.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Namely Reviews by Location