Napleton Automotive Employee Reviews

Great Work Place
Director (Current Employee) –  Sanford, FLAugust 9, 2018
If you want to learn and grow in a business than this is the place. I'm hitting my 3 year mark and I remember starting as a regular Business Development Agent for 5 months before being promoted.
Great place to work!
BDC Manager (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILJuly 30, 2018
I enjoy coming to work every day! A typical day is faced paced and fun. The people are great and the compensation is even better. I enjoy helping people get into their dream car
Great Company to work for
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILJuly 30, 2018
The team we have in place has made it a great atmosphere. I started in a basic Service position and was advanced to multiple positions within the store (shows room for advancement within).
Pros
Management Team
Cons
Communication
Stressfull
BDC Representative (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLJuly 23, 2018
Overall this was the most stressful job I have ever worked for. The People I worked with were great. But the company its self does not care for its employees.
Not a fun place
Car sales consultant (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLJuly 18, 2018
It would have been a better environment if the GM didn’t yell and curse at his employees it was like walking on egg shells working there I like a job that is fun I enjoy a fast paced environment I do not enjoy bad treatment and that is what I got. at napleton
Pros
Free lunch on Saturday
Cons
Yelling manager very rude
Awful company
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOJuly 16, 2018
Worked there for two years. Horrible managers, never get a raise, over worked and anyone that is high in management has no idea what they are doing. Would not recommend this place to work ( all five St. Louis stores are the same) or to buy anything from.
Pros
Cons
Managers and corporate
Hated it so much
Cashier/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Oak Lawn, ILJuly 13, 2018
The was literally the worse job I ever had. It was stressful all the time and no one did what they were supposed to. Managers are a bunch of clowns and so are the salesman.
Family like environment due to hours worked.
Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Lansing, ILJuly 7, 2018
Too many hours. A family like environment due to the hours worked. They do offer discounts to employees for any service done to your vehicle. Opportunities for growth are there. Management is in need of improvement, however, they have a Lot of pressure on them.
read this twice
salesq (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 4, 2018
If you want a job with lousy pay, long hours and like seeing new co workers every day, this job is perfect for you. Micromanagement, poor pay plans, expensive benefits, low morale. Napleton has all that and more. Other than the GM's, the managers change every other week. If you want to start a career in the business, go anywhere but Napleton, this is where careers come to die.
Pros
Lunch on Saturdays, nice building
Cons
everything else
positive
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAJune 30, 2018
Management at Napleton Infiniti of Macon was some of the best I've ever worked for not only good management but good people.

I would work for Napleton again if they had a store in my new location
Pros
Best management staff
Cons
do work long hours which is typicial in the auto industry
You get what you put in
GM Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 28, 2018
great family to work for, if you work hard and perform you will be treated well and compensated fairly, if you are not a performer, you will not be rewarded
Pros
oppurtunity
Cons
Great work environment, low pay
Certified Used Car Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILJune 26, 2018
Typical car dealership, busy lots of work
Expensive health care
Rude selfish management
Does have a fun atmosphere
great deals on cars
Friendly onsite owner
Pros
Free food
Cons
Expensive healthcare
Awesome place to work for
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOJune 19, 2018
I have been working for the group for over 10 years, and it is a great atmosphere with opportunity for advancement. They provide excellent training and promote from with in
Benefits
Cons
Cannot be fun if your are not making any $$
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAJune 18, 2018
Pay plan is a joke, no guaranteed pay, the shop is extremely slow, long hours with no pay check to show for , no room for advancement, never enough work to split between all technicians. Bottom line if you looking for a good career opportunity, you better keep on looking, but if you looking for a job that pay food stamps rain checks and okra, you in the right got dang place.
Pros
Beautiful shop
Cons
Low pay and extra low pay with a six day work week
Great Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Urbana, ILJune 9, 2018
Working at Napleton opened many doors for me. They have a great sales structure and training program. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a car and or career.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 20, 2018
I have worked at other dealers and never worked for a better group of people.If your looking for a career not just a job this is the place to work. NOT A BETTER PLACE TO BE.
Pros
Managers are easy to work with
Great place to work.
Asset Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakbrook Terrace, ILMay 17, 2018
Great place to work. Great management team and work culture. Everyone was very professional and worked as a team. Great pay and benefits. Corporate was always ready to help out. Great CEO
Not positive
Assisting service techs (Former Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOMay 16, 2018
I wish I had something positive to say about this company but unfortunately my experience was not positive.
This company was purchased this year and when this buy/sell took place the employees were told that nothing would be changing.
Once the paperwork was signed, everything changed.
Pay was cut in half, Was moved from an hourly employee to salary, with more hrs added and no comp time given. If you weren't happy with these changes you could leave the company at any time.
If you tried to speak with management about a private issue, you can be sure everyone in the department will know what your concern is
The managers I dealt with would look you right in the eye and lie to you
Pros
Health insurance, vacation, dental, vision
Cons
Management in specific depts/ swearing/ racial comments/ favortism
Fun place to work
Technician (Current Employee) –  Urbana, ILMay 15, 2018
It's a good place to work, provided you know how to do the job you were hired for. Some job training is provided, but you learn as you go. Management is helpful at service level. A lot of techs are fun to work with. Some employees have been with the the previous owners for years and bring experience to Napletons that make the job easier.
Pros
Free Saturday lunch, employee discount, shenanigans
Cons
Lack of shop cleanliness, employees don't do their jobs sometimes
Low pay
Master Technician (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAMay 5, 2018
Technician pay plan is a smoking mirror plan. It's designed to enhance gross profit at the technicians expense. Those who get paid on gross profit get better pay from it while the technician suffers financially compared to a traditional flat rate pay syatem. Technician beware. If you like considering bankruptcy and food stamps this pay plan will work great for you. The picture that is painted for you is not what will dry on the canvas.
Cons
No work, no $$ guarantee, lots of sitting around hoping cars come in the door, no advertising, they charge you $6 per week for coffee and cold water, if you dont pay you cant have it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Napleton Automotive. Our community is ready to answer.