NASCAR Employee Reviews

Fun place for a college student
Ride Operator (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCNovember 12, 2018
I worked here during a summer ministry project for a college ministry called Campus Outreach. It was a part time job as a way to make money for the summer with other college students on the summer project with me. It was a very fun environment for high school and college age kids to work in and I would recommend it
Family Friendly Company
Track Attendant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 27, 2018
Fast paced work environment
Fun family friendly work place
Consistent and reliable work hours
Salary based pay not great
Pretty good room for advancement in this company
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
Not great pay
Fun workplace
Arcade Attendant (Current Employee) –  Sevierville, TNOctober 15, 2018
Many fun people and relaxed (most of the time) place to work. Great exchange programs and discounts within the business. I wish i could get more hours but the operating hours do not fit for my schedule.
Pros
Half off food and exchange programs with other businesses
Productive work place but always busy
Track Attendant (Former Employee) –  Sevierville, TNOctober 7, 2018
The Average day started with me getting there around 8 in the mornings on weekends and around 4 during the week because of school. On the Weekends, I would go to my assigned track and get it ready for the opening of the park at 9, I would walk around the track and makes sure there way no standing water or trash was on the track and make sure the guardrails were in good shape. Once that was done, the park opened and I just made sure everyone was in their karts safely and enforced the rules of the track. The hardest part of the job was running across the tracks to fix karts that got turned round without getting hit but I did enjoy the job because of the environment, crew and staff
Pros
Good Pay, Good Hours, Good Staff
Cons
I had to buy my own lunches and breaks were short
learned how to sell merchandise and organize clothes.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLOctober 4, 2018
A good temporary seasonal job and you dont do much really but its a fun time good weekend with staff and you sell merchandise of famous drivers and the joy of seing little kids watching the race is really fun.
race day fire safety team
Race Fire Safety (Current Employee) –  Newton, IASeptember 29, 2018
come in early for days race prepare race track and safety vehicle. Race and practice days are long
Weather sometimes can be hot.
Can work long weekend hours
Pros
working with other fire safety teams
Cons
longs days, hot weather wearing fire suit
Loved it
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCSeptember 28, 2018
I worked in the vault counting money all day. This was the best job ever for a person my age (at the time). I met some great people there who I am still friends with today.
Nascar
Partnership Marketing Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 26, 2018
The largest motorsports organization in the United States. Very revenue and goal driven. Exciting work in sponsorship marketing. Lots of travel to races.
Planning, machining, and winning with completed project
Racing Engine Builder (Current Employee) –  Murphy, NCSeptember 8, 2018
Exciting and rewarding winning races in all levels of the racing sport. Typical day is machining and planning new combinations to be used in many different venues of racing. The hardest part of the job is being away from family at times traveling. The best part of this job is seeing young new up and coming drivers reach their goals with power I have developed.
Pros
Learning new things to improve performance and dependability.
Cons
Not being able to share my talents with everyone.
Mangement has no idea on how to run this company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCAugust 27, 2018
The pay was horrible. Travel was even worst due to them not planning ahead. I would not recommend this company to any one. Mangement has no idea on how to run a company that's probably why they have such a employee turnover. They also don't offer insurance and a extremely low compensation for travel.
Lost Vision
Owner/ Team Engineer (Current Employee) –  IowaAugust 27, 2018
More worried about large corporate dollars. Forgot that it all started with grassroots racers who just wanted to race. Need to get back to core foundation. Basic technology, down to earth people.
Fun work place with great people
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILAugust 13, 2018
It was a fun place to work at with great people. Just got a little boring at times. Mostly just helping customers pay or loading their car into the wash and then cleaning the wash at the end of our shift.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Not much to do when there are no customers
Good energy work place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 31, 2018
It’s good for a first job it’s good if your in school. If your looking for a career or more money it’s something you can work towards but that’s with time
Pros
Constant good time
Cons
Lack of communication
A great first job, but horrible management.
Property Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Sevierville, TNJuly 12, 2018
As a first job NASCAR Speedpark was enjoyable while it lasted. Long tiring hours with great coworkers but was lacking heavily with management. The mangers are all very young and inexperienced. Instead of tying to help the company they exploit their power for personal wants. When a employee is accused of causing a problem, instead of trying to investigate they just wiretap they employee and blackball them until they get fired for petty reasons or quit out of frustration. The managers don't fix problems they just try to chase them away. Other than that blaring issue the job was enjoyable, lots of interaction during and after work with co-workers, the job was well paid for and I had learned some valuable skills in many different ways through experiences I could never go through at any other place. Because of their J1 program, any of the employees were for different countries for all over the globe. It was a rich and invigorating experience working with others here and I enjoyed a lot of it.
Pros
Good Pay/Hours, Good Co-workers
Cons
Horrible Management, No Advancement
nice place
Wash Attendant (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, ILJuly 4, 2018
indeed.com forced me to write this review to complete my profile. pretty good car wash, not as good as Wash-U down the street, but definitely worth the couple bucks
Great place to work with great people
Receptionist/Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 2, 2018
Fast pace and family-friendly place to work. I enjoyed my surroundings. Manager/Supervisor was great to work with and allowed me flexibility to make decisions on my own.
Myrtle Beach, SC, need I say more
Park Hand (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJune 26, 2018
This was a fun, exciting, and quick paced job. This was a family amusement park that focused on speed, a go-kart park with many tracks and karts for all ages.
to provide excellent customer service to all of our guests.a
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 20, 2018
the hardest part of the job is standing all day. I have learned a lot about customer service. Meet and greet customers. Selecting my hours to work. The people I work wirth.
Pros
hours I work
Cons
Standing all day.
fun
CASHIER / COOK (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 19, 2018
working at funn place for kids. How can it not be fun. I got to entertain the kids and gives lots of smiles. And being an employee. you got discounts so that was cool
Fun and Easy job
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 14, 2018
Learned to work as a team, all of my managers were super nice and super helpful.

Easy demonstrations and my job and explained in detail what I was was supposed to do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NASCAR. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.9

3.5Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight