National Asset Protection Agency Employee Reviews

Client Integration
Processor/Client Integrations Team (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 23, 2018
Loved working here, some issues with past management which caused several valuable and experienced members to leave/resign. Management has since changed, and members are returning and staying. Intend to try to go back there one day. Funny, outgoing team members.
Pros
Team building exercises/events, Great folks
Great job with very helpful team of coordinators as well as great compensation
Field Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 3, 2016
Well to begin, a typical day at my job is filled with phone calls, lawn mower engines, and the sound of success. It was always a pleasure to get into my customized Ford F250 diesel with a 10ft x 8ft enclosed trailer. I learned many different methods and procedures that made this job very easy and very manageable. My partner and Myself were entrusted with preserving 64 properties in and around central florida as well as Kissimmee / ST. Cloud area. The hardest part of the job was the bending over and bending down while working and performing different procedures. It takes a toll on your back but i also learned how to pace myself and not over work my back.
The most enjoyable part of the job was that i was never doing the same job everyday. Very diverse being that every house and property has different needs.
Pros
regular pay even while driving for hours
Cons
no days off because partner wasn't accepted on company car insurance
Unprofessional
Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 15, 2015
After being there for a month with an insufficient amount of training I was put on the 1pm - 10pm shift by myself, while everyone else, including supervision, worked 9am-6pm. It was a complete setup for failure.