National Children's Advocacy Center Employee Reviews

Wonderful Agency
Training Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 10, 2017
The National Children's Advocacy Center is an amazing place to work. The people there are dedicated, hard-working, and so caring and fun. There is no other place I'd rather work.
Rewarding Work
Development Assistant (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 10, 2016
A great place to work. Great staff who love their jobs and are good at what they do. People seem to work here for the mission, not for the money. It is a small enough company that you can get to know almost everyone and feel a part of the process. NCAC is the standard for other CAC's around the country.
Pros
Great culture, community feel, connection to work
Productive Work Environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 12, 2015
The typical work environment was very conducive. I felt comfortable and enjoyed going to work everyday. I learned how to perform various task using the software that the company provided. My co-workers were very informative and knew a lot about their job specifications. I did not find the position to be hard at all. The most enjoyable thing was being able to work around a group of people who literally enjoyed their job and helping the community with the appropriate resources.
Pros
The experience
Cons
Internship
Wonderful
Social Work Intern (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 9, 2014
The separate teams are great. The knowledge and care that are in this agency is amazing. Working on the many cases and programs that are available kept me busy, but it was great to be busy making a change in the lives of young deserving children.
Fun place to get experience
Intern (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 11, 2014
It's a joy to have interned at the NCAC. I have gotten to know a lot of great people and I am enjoying all of the assignments I am given. Seeing as we have multiple different things going on, no day is a "typical" day, so sometimes I'm in schools teaching lessons and sometimes I go on home visits to teach lessons.
Pros
Easy, flexible schedule
Cons
Intern, so no benefits