National Construction Workforce Employee Reviews

National construction workforce’
Electrician assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 18, 2018
I worked for this company for 6 months working 54 hours minimum a week for a temporary job it may be a good fit. While working here it was me and one other guy doing the job of at least 5 people your work is unappreciated and they do not look into anything rather taking someone’s opinion on a situation and letting you go even if you have been there when they desperately needed help. The job site was managed poorly and they will be spending a lot of money trying to finish the job in the near future. They do not value or respect there employees.
Fun workplace
Boilermaker Helper (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 2, 2018
Love it love the people n the money is awesome they take care of there employees the per diem was amazing and we even had events on off days plus they fed us
good office staff to talk with, great office parties
Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 17, 2018
working for this company had its challenges. Normally they would give you an assignment for how ever long the company they temped you out, typical work 8 hour work day lunch the same time around 11, the work place is dirty a lot of the time because you're working in construction. There is nothing hard about the job just pay attention and make sure to wear your ppe.
Pros
they pay for mileage
Cons
they do lay off
Fun, fast-paced high activity envirnoment
New Business Development, Ohio (Former Employee) –  IndianaAugust 5, 2017
Loved the remote opportunity yet the relationships made with all peers were great. Hardest part of job was not being in the actual state as the HQ at times as well as 24/7 availability expectations. Fun and forward-thinking, younger gen. culture.
Pros
Road-based and phone activity emphasis
Cons
Unable to 'shut off' work to be on vacation
Temporary Placement for Construction laborer, craftsman, leads, and management
Construction Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 26, 2017
This is a great company to work for. They are reputable and true to their word. There is room to advance while with the company. I got hired as a carpentry assistant do to needing employment fast and availability of job openings. Within three weeks of starting with the company I was able to demonstrate my full ability as construction superintendent therefore was offered my new position as superintendent for the remainder of the project.
Pros
Room for advancement, competitive pay, health benefits offered
Cons
Temporary placement makes it hard to plan ahead, jobs don't always last as long as expected, other times run longer than expected, If you are not willing to travel it can make it difficult to get work
unreliable work place
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 23, 2017
They are not reliable, change management frequently, never know if you have a job coming and they are undependable. Also untrustworthy.
Temp Service
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 8, 2016
I enjoy working in beginning. The contractor that I was working for relieved all temporary employees. I really thought assignment would of lasted until March 2017.
productive
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 10, 2016
good company nice management good hours enjoy to work wit the different companies like to experience different environments great co workers
Pros
having a job
Cons
not enough jobs
Bad communication, never any work
Journeyman Electrician (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 19, 2015
I have been with them since april, 2014. Every job I have been on has been out of state but one. I had so many problems trying to get per diem. When laid off always being told working on something and until I threaten to find a new job do they ever find me one. They never communicate when they are taking extra money out of your paycheck ex. don' work for 2 weeks, they just take money out week after week to pay for it but never warns you and it goes on forever. The companies they send me to are great most of the time. there are a few that say they need you for 2-4 weeks then send you home after 2 days.
IF you serious about a job & need to work call them
Electrician Non - Licensed (Former Employee) –  Biscayne Bay, ICON BAYFebruary 9, 2015
Working at National Construction Workforce was a good work setting .You got the respect if you where and asset to the company. IJ hope they have more work coming up because they happened to be a good company to work for/with.
I have nothing good to say about these people
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 15, 2014
My headline/summary says it all and thats it. I should be able to make this as short or as long as i want without having to full fill this sites word amount.
Being a construction journeyman that is assigned to different job sites.
Skilled Carpenter's Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 16, 2014
Complete carpentry tasks at a jobsite until job is completed.
Pretty good for a temp agency.
Master Electrician (Current Employee) –  Various locationsMarch 21, 2014
Pretty good for a temp agency. Had several assignments mostly out of state. Mostly industrial electrical work.
Overall a good employer.
Journeyman Plumber (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 4, 2014
Usually and 8 hour day. Most co-workers are qualified for their positions. Hardest part of job is staying busy when client's project is ending.
Pros
Someone else looks for next job.
Cons
Communication with office is sometimes intermittent.
good
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 15, 2014
I worked with various contractors for this company.They were good about getting me back to work when I finished a job.I worked with some good crews.
good place to get on your feet
Maintenance Electrician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 25, 2013
not the greatest as far as being organized but was a typical electrical contracter
Pros
pay well
Cons
they have there favorites
Great comapny
Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 24, 2012
Good safety qualities, always paid on time, solid company.