National Debt Relief Employee Review

View all National Debt Relief reviews

Typical Day At Work
Director Of Business Development/ Head of Sales (Former Employee) –  11 BROADWAY New York, NY 10004August 19, 2013
Typical day at work starts with looking through new resumes as well as scheduling interviews in the office. Every day I learned how to better conduct interviews, answer questions like what is most important for my company and how can I achieve that. I like to keep positive relationships with my co-workers. Allowing them to feel comfortable to approach me with any work related concerns, while building personal relationships. The hardest part of my job is making sure I hire the right people for the job as well as meeting all of the deadlines. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to bring out the best in people. Motivating those around me, is a personal reward all on its own.

Other National Debt Relief Employee Reviews

N/a
Creditor Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYMay 12, 2018
As a negotiator, job is fairly easy with great compensation. Being that it is a fairly new company, there are a lot of moving parts with a lot of outsourcing of work, resulting in pay reductions
Great massage chairs, to relieve some of the stress
Representative (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVMay 5, 2018
No fair with ethics for promoting or advancement, no raises. although your supposed to receive one annually, not really transparent with stock options.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Stressful, management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Debt Relief. Our community is ready to answer.