National Dentex Employee Reviews

Love it
Dental Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  De Pere, WIJuly 27, 2018
I joined National Dentex and it has been the best job I've had! All of our managers communicate to one another on things that need to be worked on. Help and training is offered almost all the time. After a year of working there you're able to transfer into another department to learn more, which I personally think is awesome! My coworkers are a blast but work hard when needed. Your work load is determined on how many shipments come in, so some days you'll get out early while other days you might get overtime (at my location at least). It's definitely a relaxed environment if you do what is asked of you to the best of your abilities.Highly suggest working here for sure!
Pros
Everything to be honest
Cons
Overtime (if you can't do overtime)
15 years wasted
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Heber Springs, ARMay 30, 2018
Horrible company with horrible leadership. High school mentality is the rule for management at this company. Causes unbearable stress to the excellent technicians that give their all for the doctors and patients they serve. Promotions are based on relationships and not skills or work ethics. Hopefully corporate leaders will identify their management issues and put true leaders in the positions they earn.
Pros
Decent pay with some benifits.
Cons
To numerous to list
I hope you're into ennui
Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  De Pere, WIApril 20, 2018
I've been here for multiple years. What I like about it is being able to work seated and listen to a personal device. I also like the actual work. What I dislike is the company and the dynamic. The pay is poor and it's very difficult to get more than the barest minimum raise. It doesn't feel like a company that cares about its employees.
Very stressful place to work and poor management
Dental Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 30, 2017
Managers at stern empire which is NDX lab are very unprofessional and don't have any managing skills they just care about their bonus and salary and always blame others for their mistakes and don't want anyone to get improved especially if his or her improvement with threaten their position
President of the lab is favoriting people over others
Some of the managers are favoriting their family members who also work their and take advantage of that by performing poor job and get away with it .
Always change work methods not to improve but to just feel in control .
Pros
Only reasonable benefits
Cons
Short breaks and retaliation and unfriendly work environment
Overall a good place to work.
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  TennesseeAugust 8, 2017
National Dentex is a good place to work. They are up to date on trends and projections within the industry. They are growing within the industry by offering good products and service throughout the United States.
Excellent Management and Peers
IT Analyst (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLAugust 7, 2017
This will probably be the best IT work environment I will be a part of. Everyone here is super nice, and are all about getting people advanced in their field.
Pros
Amazing Management, Great Growth Opportunity
Cons
IT HQ is in Minnesota
Accounts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLJune 15, 2017
Its a mix culture environment. The hardiest part of the job is getting our labs to process PO's. The most enjoyable part at the office is the coworkers.
Pros
lunches and flexability
Cons
short breaks
Provided on the job training
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Falcon Heights, MNJune 6, 2017
I started at NDX not having any previous dental experience. I was provided training and a mentor until I had enough knowledge to work on my own. I had never realized how much work went into making one product.
Good company to start some history but....
Shipping/ Packer/Scheduler/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 14, 2017
Good company to start some history but you will never exceed beyond your entry position. If you start in shipping, you will always stay at that level no matter how good you are. Also they drag to give a raise, you practically have to fight for it.
Good workplace with nice co-workers.
E-Model (Current Employee) –  Falcon Heights, MNJanuary 22, 2017
National Dentex is a place where I can go and have a enjoyable work day. Most of the work is done independently but the company still does a good job of connecting their employees with one another.
Pros
free lunch once a month, benefits, good breaks, people
Cons
no overtime this year
Unforgettable Experience
Marketing Fulfillment/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fenton, MONovember 16, 2016
From day one, turmoil from my main manager filled my days. I tolerated the experience, hoping it would get better. It only slightly changed once there were only 2 of us in the department. Little did I know that the company would be turned on it's head and given a good shake. The entire marketing department was being relocated to corporate, however, my boss was not let go and she lived farther from corporate than I.
Drama And Poor Management
Laborer (Current Employee) –  TnJuly 5, 2016
Easy work, not back breaking at all. Very bad atmosphere and poor management. Trouble makers and other problems within the lab and the people who are in position to do something about it or make a change wont because they are just as bad if not worse. Fits, tantrums, cuss fights are the norm. Things done purposely by coworkers just to make things difficult. The most toxic work atmosphere I have ever been a part of.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Drama, trouble makers way too many to list
Great Company to work for.
TECHNICAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 5, 2016
NDX is a forward thinking company. Management truly cares about their employees. Training and advancement are offered to all employees who earn the opportunities.
Flex hours and laid back atmosphere
HRIS Specialist (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach Garden, FloridaAugust 22, 2015
Flex hours and laid back atmosphere. Management is great and co workers are fun to work with. Best part of my day is working independently and the ability to receive help when needed.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
average day at work
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 8, 2015
once I arrive at work I clock in and sit at designated area there is usually around 16 cases already there for me to schedule that came in that morning one of my co workers is opening the cases as I schedule and if there are any other cases that she opens that I can schedule them, I schedule them also and I do that from 1:00 pm until 3:30 and go on break for about an hour once back from break I immediately jump back in to my work trying schedule each case the number of cases each driver brings in varies and also how much material a doctor has put in each case and I schedule for the rest of the evening until there is no more and that usually come to be about 11:00 pm
Pros
good benifits for full timers
Cons
no time for family or friends or really having a social life
great manager
Sales Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston MANovember 7, 2014
outside sales representative covering dentists and oral surgeons in Boston area.
Unfortunately there was not much loyalty with this company.
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 7, 2013
I enjoyed working for NDX but was let go even though I was the number one rep in the country for 6 months straight. Company said they wanted to move in a different direction.
Pros
Good territory
Cons
Lab President was controlling.
relationship building
Technical Sales Representative and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 30, 2013
I visited existing and potential general dentists customers. Did trade shows and handled the advertising.
Growing Sales Opportunities
Medical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 13, 2012
Over the past two years i have enjoyed working with everyone at National Dentex Corporation. I believe they are building a culture in the Dental Laboratory Industry with there new joint venture with Welsh Carson. I have enjoyed building many life long relationships with my Doctors, The Staff, our Laboratory Technical Team & of course or Sales & Management Team. I was given the opportunity to lead a mentoring program for all new hires in the sales department & have had the opportunity to grow my territory significantly in just two short years. I believe hard work, dedication, & consultative sales approach have guided me to my current success. National Dentex believes you train your people for success & give them the freedom to become successful.
Pros
consultative selling, networking, training, public speaking, marketing
Cons
capped earning potential in sales positions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Dentex. Our community is ready to answer.