National Floors Direct

National Floors Direct Employee Reviews

United States87 reviews
I have been working with them for a couple of years and i really like my work. The management structure is great and they have created a great work/life balance. I know more about flooring than I ever did! I plan to start working my way up and make a career with National Floors!
Pros
Great work life balance, Fuel and vehicle allowance.
Cons
It's a sales job. No sales! No commission!
If you need a good job that will train you, start here. There is so much to do and learn. I continue to learn more all of the time with new flooring innovations. The customers are nice to work with and so it the staff. They offer benefits, which too is fantastic.
Pros
Commissions are good and you learn a lot.
Cons
You must make a sales to earn well.
When I moved to town, I wanted a second part time job. I started at National Floors Direct and really liked it. When the opportunity came to go to full time, I jumped on it and left my previous position. The work can get busy, but I stay on top of my customer orders. The managers are super and they know I’m coming for their job! But seriously, this is a great working environment.
Pros
The benefits are good.
Cons
No Sales No Commission
As a salesperson, this is the best place I've worked. This company really wants you to succeed. They have an awesome bonus program that is easy to take advantage of and their products are excellent and very easy to sell.. The sky is the limit here.
Pros
Decent pay and easy to sell products
Cons
You have to make sales.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
The quality and options from National Floors Direct make selling easy. The company really sets you up to earn as much as you can, with commission plus bonuses. They even have a weekly fuel bonus!
Pros
Good pay and bonuses
Cons
You must make a sale
I've been a Sales person all my adult life and selling for National Floors Direct has been the best job choice for me. They have fantastic products at the best prices which makes closing sales easy. They have an excellent bonus structure above your regular commission. You meet so many people and the earning potential is limitless. I love this job!
Pros
Good commission structure and bonuses
Cons
You earn well when you make good sales
My earnings have gone beyond what I could ever imagine. Taking out the middle man means your customers are saving money, which only increases your pay. I've earned monthly bonuses more often. Great job and great way to earn.
Pros
The bonuses are great
Cons
You must make sales to earn bonuses.
This is the best sales job I have had in a very long time! The earning potential is ridiculous, with weekly and monthly bonuses. The quality of the flooring pretty much sells itself, not to mention how great it is to help someone create their perfect space.
Pros
The bonuses are good.
Cons
you must make sales to earn good bonusses.
With a good pay designed to reward your hard work and bonuses to earn, working as a salesperson for National Floors Direct has been the best decision I have ever made. I am able to see a homeowner's vision come to life and I get paid to do it. Best job ever!
Pros
Decent pay and benefits
Cons
You must make sales to earn more.
I'll be honest, I was nervous when I began working with National Floors Direct. It didn't take long to get over that, though, because the flooring sells itself. My job is more about helping the customer find the best option than to make the sale. There is no better deal on flooring and I have no limit on my earning potential.
Pros
Their products sell it's self
Cons
You will talk a lot.
The sky really is the limit when you work for National Floors Direct. Not only do you have excellent earning potential, you get to see the customer's excitement as they watch their dream becomes reality. On top of that, you can earn bonuses. You really are set up for success here.
Pros
Good pay with bonusses
Cons
As a sales person it was mandatory i make a sale
National Floors DIrect really encourages you to be a successful salesperson. Their commission structure is excellent and there are bonuses available you can earn on top of that. The product sells itself with our great prices and the ability to bring it direct to the customer.
Pros
Their commissions are high
Cons
You just have to make a sale to earn commissions
Being a sales rep for National Floors Direct is the best choice I have ever made. The flooring such high quality, it sells itself. I'm able to take sample right to our customers and help them choose the perfect floor for their home or office. It's so satisfying and the pay is excellent.
Pros
You work from home and they care about their employees
Cons
It's a commission based job. No sales no pay.
As an outside sales representative I didn't expect much but National Floors Direct has come through. They offer different bonus packages to help with fuel, car maintenance, ect. The company takes great care of us.
The territories assigned to outside sales reps are very large and have a ton of potential customers. There is no shortage of people to talk to and meet about our products and services.
I used to work a 9-5 making a decent income but I decided I needed a switch. This was the best switch I could have hoped for. Being an outside sales rep gives me freedom and the chance to earn 3x the income I did before.
Nothing's easier than selling products that people actually want and need. Closing sales is way easier here than the last sales job I worked. NFD also provides quality leads to help us along the way. I've really enjoyed my time working for this company so far. No complaints here.
I do most of my work on my own time and alone but anytime I need something I can reach out to support team for help. Someone is always there to answer. They make life on the road easier.
NFD gives us a pretty high commission rate. The high commission plus the likelihood of closing a sale makes this a great opportunity. I make a decent living on my own time.
I love that I can make my own schedule. It allows me to participate in other activities. Some of my potential customers also have busy schedules so being able to meet at all different times makes it possible to get meetings done and close sales.
When I started this job, I had no clue I'd be making over 6 figures a year. Working for NFD has made my goals possible to achieve. I am financially stable for the first time in my life. Definitely career potential.