National Floors Direct
Happiness rating is 84 out of 100

National Floors Direct Employee Reviews

National Floors Direct insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things

Great

Great company great job with great bI’m going down the road now to get some food and then I’ll head back home and then I’ll come over for dinner and

Pros

Lunch

Cons

Saturday

I feel comfortable here.

National Floors Direct is a good place to work because I can use my background as an interior designer to help people. Yes, I used to work for an architecture company but I got furloughed because of the pandemic but my skills to help people are so rewarding here.

Pros

Good pay with benefits

Cons

No Sales No pay.

I love it here

I love working here! I have such a great job helping people find their flooring as well as contractors fill large orders. Everyone is nice and they train you to move up the ladder. It is a great place to work.

Pros

Good pay. Weekly fuel allowance and monthly vehicle allowance

Cons

No Sales No earnings.

Competitive pay with benefits

Working at National Floors Direct is very satisfying and challenging. I really enjoy helping the customers find the new floor that they want. They offer benefits and competitive pay and they also have a good management structure.

Pros

Good pay with good work life balance

Cons

You only earn when you make a sale

Supportive management

I enjoy working at National Floors. The management team is great and lead you to succeed. I like my schedule and I also have benefits. I plan to work my way up the ladder here and make myself a career.

Pros

Huge commissions with supportive management.

Cons

You earn when you make sales

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Good pay

Personally, I like doing physical work. Installing floors is right up my alley and something I have been doing for many years. Working with people to create a dream is something I take great pride in and working at National Floors Direct is basically the icing on the cake. They also have great financial compensation benefits and pay.

Pros

Good pay with awesome benefits

Cons

No sales no earning.

I'm happy

Working in customer service can generally be a challenge but I really like the work I do here. For me, it’s working with people who are so excited to get something done that they have more than likely been waiting for some time to be able to do. Most seem to enjoy the process of working with us and making their homes into their dream homes.

Pros

Good work culture with good pay

Cons

It's a bit stressful

Was Fun

I installed flooring with National Floors Direct. I really enjoyed my time working with them and learned a lot. The only reason I no longer work there is because of family issues that I needed to tend to but hopefully one day soon I will be able to go back.

Pros

Good pay with benefits. Fuel and vehicle allowances.

Cons

You will have to make sales to earn.

The pay is good

I love working at National Floors Direct. As a salesperson, I am able to provide high quality flooring to customers at factory direct prices. Seeing a customer realize their vision for their perfect home is such a rewarding experience.

Pros

Good pay with Fuel and vehicle allowances.

Cons

Sales is a must to earn.

Great Place to work

National Floor Direct offers great compensation and I get to meet new people every day. It is a great place to work. The quality speaks for itself, but I love working with my customers as they find their perfect floor solutions.

Pros

High commissions, Vehicle and Fuel allowances.

Cons

You need to make sales to earn here.

Jobs at National Floors Direct

See more jobs

Good Compensation

What better way to meet new people and gain experience than to work for a company that offers great compensation for selling great quality flooring? I am learning so much and really enjoy what I do. National Floors Direct really invests in the success of their people.

Pros

Decent compensation, Fuel and vehicle allowance.

Cons

You must make sales to earn.

They don't pay

managers and bosses talk down to you. Contractors are not getting paid. And you have to wait a week's to get your paycheck. Something does not seem right.

Good management team

I have been really happy at NFD. I have been able to take my skillset to the next level while also seeing how people run a business and really show they care and take pride in not just their work but how they treat people.

Pros

Good pay with benefits

Cons

You have to make sales to earn

My time at National Floors Direct has been wonderful. Going from a corporate company to working here made me realize why smaller businesses are so important. These people really care about their employees and their customers.

Pros

Good pay with bonuses.

Cons

No pay if you don't make sales.

They Care

Working at NFD has been great in every aspect. They really show you they care about you and your schedule. They have worked with me and treated me well since day 1.

Pros

Good pay, Fuel and vehicle allowances.

Cons

No pay if you don't make sales.

Flexible schedule

There are many great benefits to working at National Floors Direct. The pay that is very competitive, you create your own schedule based upon customer needs, you have the best quality of materials to offer customer, and the company has the best processing from order to final installation.

Pros

Good pay with flexible schedule. You also get Vehicle and fuel allowances.

Cons

You get paid only when you make sales.

Highly rewarding job

What I like most about working for National Floors Direct is the camaraderie that takes place for every individual customer from the time that they place an order until the final installation is complete. We go through many stages, one no less important than the next. We are really good at what we do.

Pros

Huge Commissions, Fuel and vehicle allowance.

Cons

No sales No pay.

I feel good here

I have the best job with National Floors Direct. As an interior designer, I use my training to assist customers with their flooring requirements. I meet the most interesting people when I travel to clients. It feels great to help create the perfect flooring desires.

Pros

Good Pay with benefits.

Cons

It could be really busy.

High Paying

It was a new challenge every day working here, but that is what helps you strive to do better. This is a really fun job to work for because we get to meet new people every day and we also get to build lasting friendships with our customers. There is also room for advancement, which was great.

Pros

The Commissions are high and you get fuel and vehicle allowance.

Cons

You have to make sales to earn.

I love what i do

I love providing a great service to my customers. Working for National Floors Direct allows me to do that. They provide me with the tools and knowledge to give my customers the best options for flooring. They provide great training and answer all of my questions if I need help, which allows me to help my customers even better.

Pros

Good work-life balance and good pay.

Cons

No Sales No earning.

I love this job

I never thought I would love a job as much as I love working for National Floors Direct. All the managers are very patient with me and understanding of my hectic other work schedule. They take the time and create a schedule to work around it that is good for everyone. My co-workers feel like family and I would not choose anywhere else.

Pros

High Commissions with vehicle and fuel allowances

Cons

You must make sales to get paid.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Floors Direct. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5