National Football League Employee Reviews

NFL Field tech
Injury Video Review System Technician (Field) (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 20, 2018
Awesome work place, The NFL will ensure the employees are provided with all necessary resources and materials to perform their jobs as well providing a friendly, secure, and welcoming work environment.
Professional Athlete (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 7, 2018
I loved playing football and feel as though it has helped me in life. Teaching me many skills along the way. Working with people of all sorts, and maintaining great relationships has taught me to be great at communicating.
Productive, relaxed workplace centered around football.
NFL Films SABER Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJSeptember 2, 2018
A typical day here would involve a large portion of game film analysis. I learned some entry level music editing and video editing skills, and made good relationships throughout my time here.
Fun playing football on that level.
Football Player (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 22, 2018
Dream come true making it to the NFL. Was cut short due to my injury. I continued to pursue other outlets to continue playing football, but i couldn't stay as healthy as I wanted too.
Pros
Family security.
Cons
Injuries
National Football
Professional Football Player (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNAugust 19, 2018
Great pay love to working with the league. Everyday is different. Traveling from state to state meeting great people and fans. Workplace culture is great
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Game Day
Slowly getting less likable
Retail Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 12, 2018
When I first started it was relaxed, but as time has passed the management has slowly gotten more strict. There are time when it gets so slow that you are just standing there doing nothing.
Not as ideal as you'd think
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 25, 2018
Expectation is to work hard. Really hard. You'll probably burn out. Lot's of meetings that don't always have a purpose for interrupting your work and then you may be questioned what you were doing in meetings all day.
Miami Dolphins Worst Job Ever
Business Development Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 18, 2018
Management here has a group of insiders who are always promoted / offered opportunities other employees are not.

Definition of the Good Old Boys Club, place was the worst culture that I have ever witnessed.

Wouldn't recommend this job to even my worst enemy.

Do not take a sales position at this company, they over promise and under deliver.
Pros
Nfl
Cons
Horrible working environment
a typical work day
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 15, 2018
Working at the Nfl experience is a great job if it was full time. I love working with people and ensuing they have the best time possible. A typical day consist of meeting new people and showing them what NYC is about through the eyes of a football player.
Players
Executive (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 10, 2018
I worked directly with players in the league and I would love a chance to work for the organization as whole to get that experience. I saw the benefits of the executives I know and I would not mine sharing in that experience.
productive and competitive
Tight end (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 29, 2018
I loved every bit of it. I just wasn't what they were looking for after year number 3. But over all I love the sport, so I am happy that at least made it there. so I can say. I lived out my dream.
Dream Job
Pro athlete (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 22, 2018
you'll work on the biggest brand in professional sports, have the opportunity to stretch yourself professionally if you demonstrate initiative, and learn more in a year there than you will in five years at other companies. Digital Media, NFL Network, and NFL Films are the more creative parts of the organization, but NY is where the power resides. Working at the NFL is a gateway to many future opportunities in sports …
NFL Cheer
Baltimore Ravens Cheerleader (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 21, 2018
While pay may be low, the reward was in working as part of an incredible team, and the game-time experience! I had the wonderful opportunity to be a part of THE most incredible organization -- the NFL and will never forget my experiences!! Extremely professional organization, wonderful management, and uplifting and exciting environment.
Too polotical
Lead on field technician (Current Employee) –  USAJune 17, 2018
They suck. WHILE BEING HIGHLY COMPENSATED the environment deteriorated over the years and became u\unbearably politically correct, to the point of absurdity
Defensive Back (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJune 2, 2018
Great company , wonderful experience! Worldwide ! Flexible in hours , completely what I loved to do! Very fun, a lot of new visuals and new people . Would recommend
Professional Football Player (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 16, 2018
To live out your child hood dream of becoming an professional football player is great. All the sweat, grind, pain and tears you put into the game you love, is a great achievement..
NFL play 60 contract worker
NFL LIASON (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 15, 2018
i worked for NFL play 60 on a temp 1099 Contract basis. The experience was AWESOME and the pay is well but not steady. A long time to wait in between gigs. Meeting the talent is a great perk and the kids are amazing
What I learned
Physical Therapy Intern/ Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 11, 2018
It was a great experience to be able to work with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers players and help them establish the conditioning, recovery and strength. A typical day at work was normally helping the players stretch then workout, after the workout worked with ice baths, nutrition and after the well break of the day. Hardest part of the job was basically staying up late and being around my phone just in case the players needed me throughout the night.
Pros
being apart of the team
Cons
having to leave
Good Company
Kansas City Chiefs Training Camp Intern (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOMay 6, 2018
Great Internship for Training Camp. Assisted staff with customer service, community relations, and marketing initiatives.  Attended to needs of fans, helping to ensure a great experience while attending training camp.  Promoted desired brand image of the Kansas City Chiefs and participated in the grassroots marketing.  Provided support to marketing staff by upselling fan experience packages and coordinating the youth fan experience, while establishing relationships with current and future fan base.
Opportunity to work with an professional level staff.
Athletic Training Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAMay 1, 2018
I worked with a team of Interns helping with treatment, practice set-up and other daily duties to keep the Athletic Training room in order. I also had the opportunity to learn from an above average medical staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Football League. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5

Diversity score

70out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at National Football League.

Powered by Comparably