National Football League Employee Reviews

loved it
Free agent signee to play (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 15, 2018
I was a free agent and enjoyed every minute I was in the league. I wish it never ended as it did and I was able to make a career out of it. I would have done anything to stay in the league.
Very challenging work enviroment, mostly due to the hours worked per day, but exciting to meet the NFL players
Customer Service in the VIP lounge (Former Employee) –  AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TxNovember 12, 2018
A typical workday involved cleaning the stadium before, during and after an event, taking tickets at the entrance and assisting fans with questions/problems. The most challenging part was cleaning up spilled beer/food from intoxicated fans who seemed to enjoy making the messes while we quickly cleaned up around them, but since many of my friends from school were also working there, it kept things light-hearted and we encouraged each other to keep a good attitude.

The best part about it was once I got promoted to the VIP lounge and was able to work directly with the NFL players, and being present for big events like the NFL Draft.

I was promoted after my second week and the Supervisor requested that I remain there indefinitely. I assisted the waitstaff and bartenders, tended to customers who were dining, and kept VIP area clean at all times.

Our shifts would vary from 12-20 hours in one day with minimal breaks, which is pretty brutal on anyone ~ Management was very dis-organized and was not consistent with paychecks on designated pay-days.

The most valuable aspects I learned from this job was endurance, the importance of excellent customer service, and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done. (that's what got me promoted so quickly)
Pros
meeting NFL players and being present for big NFL events like the Draft
Cons
extremely long hours and minimal breaks with minimal pay
Productive and fun place to work at.
Event Ticket Sales & Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 8, 2018
A great place to work at. Very rewarding to serve the customer fan base and match the right product (game day seats) to their budget, and finding the best game day seating they desire.
It is very pleasure to work at NFL, I enjoy to work over there, but unfortunately it is a seasonal job, only Sunday,.
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJNovember 5, 2018
NFL is the best place to work, if it was full time I would not look for another job.all of us work as a good team members,they treat us fairly.It is seasonal job ( September-December), also it it is once a week, if it was full time work I would love to work there.
Great place to work Very exciting
Consumer Products / Licensing Expert (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 31, 2018
The NFL is an exciting place to work, as it resides at the intersection of sports, entertainment, and media. THere are a multitude of opportunities there, be it Licensing, Marketing, Sponsorship, or Media. What heightens the experience there is that the NFL is constantly in the public eye, so every move is under the microscope! It's very competitive, however, and the workload is intense. Having been to 20 Super Bowls, I can also tell you that the perks are good! Thank you
extremely stressful work environment but great compensation.
Professional Athlete (Former Employee) –  TN, NY, IL, FLOctober 24, 2018
pays well but a stressful performance based job security. great to travel good benefits, great pay, i really enjoyed my time in the NFL and i wouldn't, change it for anything.
It was excellent while it lasted
Athlete (Former Employee) –  ClevelandOctober 16, 2018
It’s a very temporary career most athletes only last about 3 yrs. my experience and the off season your basically surviving off of what you made during seasons
Pros
Pays great
Cons
No pay during off season and no other Benefits besides 401k
Summer internship
Events Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 8, 2018
Worked as a summer intern for the NFL. An incredible experience, mostly due to an amazing manager and the overall friendliness of my department. Internship program isn't particularly well run—mostly comes down to how good your manager is and how interested they are in giving you a good summer experience.
Cornerback (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 4, 2018
Played cornerback position
- Attended five meetings a day
- Practiced for two hours
Travel on weekends for game day
Played during the games
Went through four weeks of training camp that included twelve hour days
Mandatory community service events, Play 60 children’s event, took underprivileged youth Christmas shopping, visited the youth detention center
Attended one hundred percent of all off season workout activities
Recorded three tackles
Pros
income and benefits
Fun and laid back atmosphere
Logger (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJOctober 4, 2018
Working at NFL films was a good experience. Office was laid back but the emphasis on getting work done by a certain deadline was a priority. Overall great experience.

Want to know more about National Football League?

Ask a question
Hard work great results
Technical Lead, Soldier Field (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 2, 2018
Great work experience, wonderful people, at time high pressure. But overall a wonderful position. The learning curve is steep but the knowledge is unsurpassed
Pros
Great work experience
Cons
only 11 games per year
fine Organization. great opportunity for exposure
Analyst, Junior Rotational Program (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 27, 2018
great organization to see a breadth and body of work. They have legal, events, PR, CR, foundation, and everything is world-class. very very interesting place.
NFL Field tech
Injury Video Review System Technician (Field) (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 20, 2018
Awesome work place, The NFL will ensure the employees are provided with all necessary resources and materials to perform their jobs as well providing a friendly, secure, and welcoming work environment.
Professional Athlete (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 7, 2018
I loved playing football and feel as though it has helped me in life. Teaching me many skills along the way. Working with people of all sorts, and maintaining great relationships has taught me to be great at communicating.
Productive, relaxed workplace centered around football.
NFL Films SABER Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJSeptember 2, 2018
A typical day here would involve a large portion of game film analysis. I learned some entry level music editing and video editing skills, and made good relationships throughout my time here.
Fun playing football on that level.
Football Player (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 22, 2018
Dream come true making it to the NFL. Was cut short due to my injury. I continued to pursue other outlets to continue playing football, but i couldn't stay as healthy as I wanted too.
Pros
Family security.
Cons
Injuries
National Football
Professional Football Player (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNAugust 19, 2018
Great pay love to working with the league. Everyday is different. Traveling from state to state meeting great people and fans. Workplace culture is great
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Game Day
Slowly getting less likable
Retail Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 12, 2018
When I first started it was relaxed, but as time has passed the management has slowly gotten more strict. There are time when it gets so slow that you are just standing there doing nothing.
Not as ideal as you'd think
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 25, 2018
Expectation is to work hard. Really hard. You'll probably burn out. Lot's of meetings that don't always have a purpose for interrupting your work and then you may be questioned what you were doing in meetings all day.
Miami Dolphins Worst Job Ever
Business Development Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 18, 2018
Management here has a group of insiders who are always promoted / offered opportunities other employees are not.

Definition of the Good Old Boys Club, place was the worst culture that I have ever witnessed.

Wouldn't recommend this job to even my worst enemy.

Do not take a sales position at this company, they over promise and under deliver.
Pros
Nfl
Cons
Horrible working environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Football League. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5

Women's ratings

3.2Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss