National HealthCare Corporation Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,086 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
The key reasons why Centene Corporation (CNC) is -17.06% away from 52-week high? - News Daemon(opens in a new window)newsdaemon.com
Last month's performance of -2.39% for Centene Corporation (CNC) is certainly impressive - News Daemon(opens in a new window)newsdaemon.com
Centene Stock: Once Again, With Quality, Now A Buy (NYSE:CNC)(opens in a new window)Seeking Alpha
You’re seeing all 712 jobs at National HealthCare Corporation because we can’t find any available jobs at National HealthCare Corporation close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 5.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Food Preparation & Service
Employees at National HealthCare Corporation have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 152 questions about working at National HealthCare Corporation. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from National HealthCare Corporation employees.
Insights from 670 Indeed users who have interviewed with National HealthCare Corporation within the last 5 years.
Hours expected to work, pay scale. Attendance policies. Lunch breaks.
How you would balance work/home life, what steps you would take if you witnessed abuse.What do you expect out of working there.Are you able to fulfill your duties.
How many CNA are working per shift? And per unit especially on third shift?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at National HealthCare Corporation?Published on May 24, 2021
- National HealthCare Corporation