National Interventional Radiology Partners

National Interventional Radiology Partners Employee Reviews

Medical Assistant
MA (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
Great place to work at if your a team player and highly motivated to learn different experiences.
Patients are our top priority every patient is treated like family.
Our management are amazing people who respond back to any questions or concern you may have.
Nirp
Clinical (Current Employee) –  HoustonMarch 4, 2019
NIRP is a great place to work. There have been some learning curves along the way, but it's taught us all so much and has made the company better. I enjoy working here and plan to build my future here.
Clinical Staff
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
This is a fast paced job. You must be tech savvy and willing to learn and pick up things quickly. The job requires some traveling every so often which I personally dont have a problem with. The clinical team works as a team to accomplish the mission of ensuring we have satisfied customers daily.
Millennial Work Place
Admin (Current Employee) –  HoustonMarch 4, 2019
Overall I do believe that no day is alike, but no day is much different. It is very exciting to work here, as the company is extremely progressive. I wouldn't be surprised if one day you see this company on the Fortune 500 list. It has a very unique millennial attitude which is quite refreshing but also intimidating at times.
Great company to work for
MA (Current Employee) –  VictoriaMarch 4, 2019
I love working for NIRP it’s a great environment and the pay is good. I love the the opportunities we have and helping our patients. I would highly recommend this company.
Greatest Opportunity of My Life
Community Liaison (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
NIRP has given me the opportunity to push myself and have so much more experience than I did before. I truly hope to be with this company long term. I am so grateful.
A wonderful place to work
Community Liaison (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
This is amazing company to work for, with plenty of opportunity to learn and grow. I love that management not only listens to my ideas but, also encourages me to speak out on them. I have actually been able to make suggestions that I felt would improve productivity and, it actually gets implemented. It is a wonderful feeling to work somewhere I can be heard and not just lost in a crowd.
NIRP is company that care about their patients
Front Office Associate (Current Employee) –  HoustonMarch 4, 2019
NIRP is detailed orientated. It is a easy job that anyone can do if you try. You are trained to be successful. Remember every step counts. NIRP is company that care about their patients
Front Ofiice
We work as a Team
Our priority is the Patient.
We only succeed if our referring physician partners succeed.
We play by the rules. We play hard.
We play to win.
A day at work
Front Office Associate (Current Employee) –  HoustonMarch 4, 2019
I enjoy coming to work everyday it truly is a team environment. So many opportunities for growth and learning experiences. A day at work is taking care of patients appointments with to do so you must have patience.
Flexible, great place to grow
Vice President of Operations (Current Employee) –  HoustonMarch 4, 2019
Awesome culture, very flexible. Attention to detail, strong organization skills, and time management skills are a must here. Lots to learn here. Everything is done very efficiently and lean
I like my job!
Clinical (Current Employee) –  HoustonMarch 4, 2019
My typical day at work is busy and constant mental engagement. I've learned alot regarding technology and being digitally self-sufficient. Management are a little aloof but very kind and will definitely address your needs. It takes a few weeks and/or months to experience the beauty of the culture. The hardest part was the learning curve. The best part is getting over the learning curve.
Job
MA (Current Employee) –  HoustonMarch 4, 2019
So far this is the best job I've ever had. There are plenty of opportunities for anyone that would like to "climb up" the ladder.The work environment is relaxed, and hours can be flexible. No micromanagement ever experienced here unlike other places.
Best work experience
MA (Current Employee) –  Brownsville/McAllenMarch 4, 2019
This company has provided the hands no training and on books material. They take the time to teach you everything you need to know for any position. The staff is generous and friendly to work with. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to expand their knowledge!
NIRP Feedback
MA (Current Employee) –  HoustonMarch 4, 2019
I enjoy working for NIRP, the pay rate is fair, the training is getting better, the staff are all nice and we work as a team. The only thing that I would say is a con, is that the hours and work days aren't stable. The schedule is created in such a short notice, which makes it hard to balance life if you have children. For example; if I would like to schedule a doctor appointment, I wouldn't know what days to schedule it for because I wont know my schedule until the week of. Although management and HR will work with you if need be. Overall, I would recommend this company as long as you are a hard worker!
Review
Clinical (Current Employee) –  Brownsville/McAllenMarch 4, 2019
Learning very detailed oriented work is challenging but Head Trainers are very informative and helpful. The work attitude is very inviting and helpful. Management is very interested in feed back even from new hires/trainees. Pay can be competitive if you show you are open to advancement.
NIRP - A cut above
Marketing (Current Employee) –  HoustonMarch 4, 2019
This is not your typical job where you're just clocking in & putting in your hours. If you're looking to grow & gain valuable work experience & increase productivity, NIRP is the place. Working at NIRP teaches you lessons that make ALL aspects of life better. You literally become a better person, not kidding. The work environment is somewhat comparable to the military. The work gets done without politics or mico-managers. I would say the culture is close-knit & there's real comradery here. Management is very open & doesn't make decisions on a whim. Everyone's input is considered valuable & contributes to the decision-making process.
Ma1, ma2, ma3
MA (Current Employee) –  HoustonMarch 4, 2019
Depending on how many clinical positions you are qualified for, everyday is different. Each position requires anywhere from 2-6 weeks of training. A lot of the learning is done hands on but there's a training manual for each level that is very useful. You learn a lot from starting IVs, assisting proceduralist in procedure, drawing blood to pushing meds and circulating in the procedure room. The hardest part of the job is the life and work balance. You are expected to from home with pay of course and on the weekends. The best part of the job is definitely all the learning, although it can repetitive you're always learning something new. The company is growing and depending on how much work and commitment you put forth there's always room for advancement.
Nirp
MA (Current Employee) –  HoustonMarch 4, 2019
NIRP is an excellent place to work.I have learned a lot. The coworkers are very friendly. Although travel is required the schedule is very convenient.
4 out of 5 stars
Vice President of Operations (Current Employee) –  HoustonMarch 4, 2019
Flexible work environment which is great. Typically easy to get time off if needed and overtime is usually available. Benefits stink, Very expensive medical, vision and dental and employer does not contribute much. No retirement savings offered. Lots of training on the job, so good for someone starting out to get your feet wet. Not somewhere you could settle long term unless the pay and benefits get better.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Interventional Radiology Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

National Interventional Radiology Partners Reviews by Location