National Iranian Oil Company

National Iranian Oil Company Employee Reviews

The company is very large and progress is very slow and Due to my motivations and interests, the process of progress is very slow. Therefore, I am interested in working in a company that is more up-to-date with a more dynamic nature
It was a good environment but you cannot climb the ladder. Culture is not very promising. people do not appreciate each other and almost anybody is jealous about you.
Good balancing of life and work. Good place for growth in career and learn new things everyday. Safe work procedures and helpful co-workers. Management policies are acceptable.
Slow paced Always behind the schedule Too much staff Poor quality of construction Inaccurate budgeting of the projects Low standards of health, safety and environment
Work at that company was not good in terms of technique and snake but in terms of income and livelihood. We did everything there and we learned everything and had a lot of maneuverability, but as long as things went well, it would be on our account if something went wrong and no one would take responsibility.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
This job is not recommended to any one. Stressful and bad salary and you can’t compare it with any other situations. Managers aren’t being selected according abilities and are chosen according friendship with bosses.
National Iranian Oil Company is a big, important and famous company in asia. It uses lots of equipments to produce oil and gas. Equipments are under API standard.
Not sure if is operating now it w as s almost 40 years ago I work there. Everything is changed now is government operating company. Not sure how is operating now.
i learn to work in team and before solving any problem we survey all issue of possibilities around the fault to finding the best solution in acceptable time table.
it was really good time work in NISOC oil company but because of my situation in Iran I have to live the country . every think was good except the government does not like Cristian people .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at National Iranian Oil Company?
You must learn almost every things by yourself Law salary with no special progress Management is poor and unrelated to Oil & Gas operations The best part is the atmosphere of work, good co-workers
I had great times working there as an electrician, gained much experience from the job.Having a great management team is one of its strengths and can be motivating for employees. The most enjoyable part of working there was being in a teamwork environment.
I have been working in national Iranian oil company since 2012.i worked as land surveyor and I was designing the position of the oil well and the road and the buildings.
I enjoyed my job because it was located in my own country and my task was set with my education. I learned and obtained a lot of experience there and enjoyed working with a team .
30 years working as a Officer of tanker / Hse /training/ //operational manager/Adviser of chief directors/and as a lecture of nioc university/HSE enjoyable
Pros
free lunch and free accommodation and car.
Cons
break and life insurance are free
Working in this company is no different from others in Iran. You will have the same problems more or less.
my coworkers and I build a fun and friendly environment beside a scientific and hard working workplace in our department (HSE deprtment) and could create a safe work place for the employee as well as considering environmental protection. The most enjoyable part of the job has been the tough discussions about an new issue (unsafe act or condition) in the department to find the best way to handle it. We could be a well consultant for the management and also participate when decision making about HSE in the company.
productive atmosphere with experienced colleagues. efficient management. appropriate workplace for learning economics analysis and working under pressure.
Challenging working atmosphere, it's been a very old company in oil and gas industry, kinda pioneers! this company has the best salary in the country /
I think it's a great place for people who want the relaxation, good colleague's, nice management, reliable persons and very good experiences at working.
In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.