National Legal Staffing Support

Working at National Legal Staffing Support: 6 National Legal Staffing Support Reviews

National Legal Staffing Support insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Fun place to work at but beware

This job started off as really fun but half the staff has changed and so has the atmosphere. Gossip is a daily thing here. No one takes management serious and management does not do a good job at reprimanding the staff. Pay is really good. Lots of interaction between the staff so it makes it so you don't get bored. Staff is also very laid back.

Pros

pay

Cons

gossip and working until 6

Stressful

Disorganized, to many chiefs. They offer a service to dispute debt but very disorganized. I trained the person that took over my job because he had a degree than I was fired.

Great work environment

Good working environment with friendly co-workers. Benefits could be a little better. Very nice office space. Multiple areas to grow in. Hours are great.

Great work environment

I would still be here BUT unfortunately I had to leave for personal reasons. The management team is always ready to listen and the CEO has an open door policy. There is room for advancement as well. Only draw back is no health insurance. It was/is a fun environment and Greg goes out of his way to provide extras that you will not find anywhere else.

Amazing family like experience

This company is very tight fit, you are welcomed with open arms. You are treated like family, and there is room for growth no matter where you start. the Owner of the company is amazing and good hearted. Definitely an amazing place to work for!

Great Place to Work

The schedule is not allows stable however you are always guaranteed a full work schedule and it is great environment to work in. The are various positions and moving up is quite easy. The managers are super friendly and are very understanding. I learned a lot while working there and the environment made it easy to go to work daily.

Pros

Free lunches at least one a week.

Cons

No healthcare, benefits are nonexistant.

Jobs at National Legal Staffing Support